Stayng hungry

Options
So been counting cal and doing light work out, something all new to me. However I keep staying hungry, trying so hard not to snack on things not on my list.
How do I get over that hunger?
I drink almost 3 liters of water a day, and that is by choice. I love water.
Help... any ideas...
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It would be helpful if you made your diary public so that we could give some feedback on where you can improve your diet so that you stay fuller longer.

Generally, more protein, fiber, and fat will keep you fuller for a longer amount of time than other types of nutrients. When you're hungry, you should eat, but reach for a snack like string cheese, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, yogurt with nuts/berries, etc.

It takes some time to find what works for you, you've just got to change things up a little from time to time.
  • SharonSA63
    SharonSA63 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that, ok now I guess I am gunna have to try figure out how to my my diary public. lol.
    I am in this for the long run.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Go to "Settings", then "Diary Settings", scroll down to "Diary Sharing".
  • bck22
    bck22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lucky Numbers hit the nail on the head with their advice. Please remember that if you're going from couch potato to working out (even lightly) your body is going to react by demanding more fuel. This isn't an excuse to go off track. Feed your body healthy fuel and the weight will come off.
    Mentally, your best fuel in this journey is your "Why", the reason you've chosen to lose weight. If your why is strong your committent will be stronger, too. Best wishes in your journey!