Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• TRI_CMDTRI_CMD Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    Chilled... Waiting for McGregor/ Mayweather
  • Avocado_AngelAvocado_Angel Posts: 2,362Member Member Posts: 2,362Member Member
    TRI_CMD wrote: »
    Chilled... Waiting for McGregor/ Mayweather

Same. I'm in UK so need to wait to 5 am to watch it here
  • Raquel_MamaRaquel_Mama Posts: 1,815Member Member Posts: 1,815Member Member
    "Meh, whatever"
  • SouthernCurves91SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,424Member Member Posts: 2,424Member Member
    Overwhelming feeling of deja vu :/
  • pippinboy9pippinboy9 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    bonn5 wrote: »
    How are you feeling?

I'm feeling very restless right now.
  • sw33tp3a1sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,079Member Member Posts: 5,079Member Member
  • sarah30isaelsarah30isael Posts: 91Member Member Posts: 91Member Member
  • berryblondeberryblonde Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Pissed. Nothing like arguing with the ex for hours before going to sleep to ruin the rest of the weekend.
  • SouthernCurves91SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,424Member Member Posts: 2,424Member Member
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.
    edited August 2017
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,098Member Member Posts: 33,098Member Member
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Same. I haven't been able to get in touch with my best friend or her parents in Houston since Saturday afternoon. I wish I could be there to help them. But I can't.
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Same. I haven't been able to get in touch with my best friend or her parents in Houston since Saturday afternoon. I wish I could be there to help them. But I can't.

Prayers for your friend and her family!
    My client today has been watching the coverage all day and brings tears to my eyes seeing all of it!
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,098Member Member Posts: 33,098Member Member
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Prayers for your friend and her family!
    My client today has been watching the coverage all day and brings tears to my eyes seeing all of it!

I was just looking at it too, it's horrible and heartbreaking.
  • Avocado_AngelAvocado_Angel Posts: 2,362Member Member Posts: 2,362Member Member
    Irritated. My Hoover just decided to stop working & I have the hair of 2 hairy cats to clean up.

Straight to Amazon!
    Irritated. My Hoover just decided to stop working & I have the hair of 2 hairy cats to clean up.

Straight to Amazon!

My dyson died last weekend and I went with a shark this time, ahhhmmazing! Way better than my dyson ever was and about a third of the price.

Straight to Amazon!

My dyson died last weekend and I went with a shark this time, ahhhmmazing! Way better than my dyson ever was and about a third of the price.

Is it any good on wooden floors? I'm all laminate

Straight to Amazon!

The one I got is for multi floor surfaces and yes, it works just as well on my wood floors as it does the carpeted ones.
  • CaporegiemCaporegiem Posts: 4,297Member Member Posts: 4,297Member Member

Straight to Amazon!

The one I got is for multi floor surfaces and yes, it works just as well on my wood floors as it does the carpeted ones.

Will you come demonstrate it at my house? Also go ahead and bring your lawnmower as well as your washer and dryer.
  • zindrothzindroth Posts: 335Member, Premium Member Posts: 335Member, Premium Member
    Pleased with myself for meeting a couple of mini goals :smile: Feeling positive that I can continue to make choices that will move me towards my goals this week.
  • ClrMeBlueClrMeBlue Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    Like my brain is leaking out of my left ear but thankful nothing's leaking out of my butt!
  • sw33tp3a1sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,079Member Member Posts: 5,079Member Member
    Sick to my stomach