Whats your best Non Scale Victory?

Options

Replies

• jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Breaking my state's deadlifting record for my age/weight.

that's amazing. I remember in the days when I could dead 300+ no problem, now I think my arms would fall off.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »

that's amazing. I remember in the days when I could dead 300+ no problem, now I think my arms would fall off.

Time to get back to it!!! ;)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »

Time to get back to it!!! ;)

I'm working on it! Today is deadlift day at the gym, and I'm doing 240 10 sets of 3. gonna see how it goes.
  • darlenee15195
    darlenee15195 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my fitness regimen. Five weeks ago, I had to take a break after walking 2 mph for ten minutes. Now I can walk 3.2 mph for an hour without wanting to die/being in pain.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Completing a Sprint Triathlon and not coming in last haha
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm really cheap...so I love the closet shopping. Yesterday I realized that I might have some old clothes I can fit now in a bag of stuff I'd shoved aside for charity/rummage sales/etc. a while back to get it out of my closet. Found a pair of practically brand new jeans (I bet I didn't wear them 10 times) that fit me perfectly! I was planning on going out and buying some this week! No need now! :smiley:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think my best NSV was when I ran my first 5k and was the first woman back and the third person overall.
    I had not run for a month at the time and I have COPD, so 65% lung function.
    It showed me how much the mind can overcome.
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Being able to do push ups when i couldn't do even one for the life of me.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    What's your best Non Scale Victory?

Being able to cycle 400 km randonnees again.

Being able to cycle up Mt Wellington ... twice.

• Javagal2778
    Javagal2778 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I kept up with my kids while hiking, biking and kayaking on vacation.
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I finally broke down and brought a bigger size pants at the beginning on the month. My old ones were to snug to be comfy, like unbutton when sitting snug. This morning I put on my too small pants and they we just a little snug. Something must be working.
  • JnineGains
    JnineGains Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 50lbs in a little over 4 months so I have a lot. At the beginning of April, I was slightly over 250lbs
    Seeing people I haven't seen in a while and having them say, "OMG you look great!".
    Putting on pants that were snug 3 weeks ago and discovering they are no longer snug
    Having my husband call me "skinny".
    I just bought 2 cardigans in a size medium. Not XXL. not XL. Not even L... MEDIUM.
    I can cross my arms. :)

I love this! Cant wait to say the same! so far I've gone form a 2x to a xl right now :)

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wore a size 8 in jeans in December.. today I wear a size 2.