New... again

Options
tnpx3
tnpx3 Posts: 36 Member
Hey everyone, I'm Taylor. I'm 23 and on a mission to live a better life. I know it sounds pretty cheesy, but seriously, I need to make some changes. I started on MFP back in 2012 and actually lost quite a bit of weight then life happened and I gained a lot back and then some. I deleted my old profile and decided to start fresh. I start with a personal trainer tomorrow and I would love to keep good company on this journey. I've got well over 100 pounds to lose but I'm more motivated to do this than I've ever been. Feel free to add me or talk to me on this thread! I love to try to be an encouragement to all of my friends :)

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • erikaniwinski
    erikaniwinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love your message! This inspires me to keep going. I've trying to lose 60-70 pounds and am in need of motivation and support!
  • tnpx3
    Options
    I love your message! This inspires me to keep going. I've trying to lose 60-70 pounds and am in need of motivation and support!

Well I'm glad! You've got this :) I added you both and feel free to message me any time!

• scoota50
    scoota50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
    My motto: "someone has to be sexy"
  • Fitness_dancer221090
    Options
    Just added you
  • tnpx3
    Options
    About to give my fridge and pantry an overhaul. Trying to find healthy alternatives to junk food. Just discovered Halo Top ice cream last week and let's just say I was amazed. In the past I've put myself on super strict diets but I know that's not realistic so I'm trying to be more flexible this time and find healthy alternative to curb my cravings and also letting myself indulge every once in awhile :)
  • sami2393
    sami2393 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Youve got this!
  • tnpx3
    Options
    sami2393 wrote: »
    Youve got this!

Thanks girl!