UGH FRUSTRATING!!! VENT HERE

Options
2»

Replies

• spaztastic13
    spaztastic13 Posts: 229
    Options
    *disagree* you cant just jump down peoples throats cuz you think they need to be like you...so you might want to rethink what you said!!!!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Holy crap.. RELAX!

Not everyone lives the same way you do..GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!

You should have a brownie, I think you are too obsessed with this site ~ you are forgetting to live.

HAHAHAHA!! Yes!! I can understand and appreciate a vent but you are being critical of others and this site is for support. Not everyone is the same(thank goodness). I have the EXACT same goals as you so I know where you are coming from bc I have to work my booty off to loose as well but not everyone is where we are so relax and try telling them what a great job they are doing instead. :)
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If skinny people can't eat brownies who the hell can?
  • sftblmama
    sftblmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am losing just fine and I walk. I also just ate a brownie the other day. And, I am kind of obsessed about this website because it makes me accoutable and offers tons of support. I weigh myself everyday in the morning because if I don't I don't feel accountable for the things I have ate or done. And, I am loving my new life. REALITY CHECK! What may not work for you, may still work for others so just be open minded and supportive.
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    ok CLEARLYYYYY some people get it... its like you read what you wanted to hear .. so let me be more SPECIFIC jeez..

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE who are complaining about NOTTT losing weight...

1. if you think going 30 calories over your limit is failing.. ITS NOT OVER, YOU DONT NEED TO BEAT YOURSELF UP JUST GET BACK ON THE WAGON

2. if you think you can walk for 20 mins a day and lose weight.. THE REALITY IS YOU NEED TO BE DOING 30 MINS OF VIGOROUS EXCERCISE A DAY..maybe not just to lose weight, but for overall health and longevity... if you are handicapped in a wheelchair obviously this doesnt apply to you..

3. if you obsess over this site and forget to live.. SOME PEOPLE SPEND HOURS ON HERE STARTING POSTS ABOUT HOW THEY FAILED.. the reality is YOU DIDNT FAIL, and your not fat and ugly!!! youre YOU and you are here for a reason.. instead of going on and on about how much you hate yourself for failing on here.. why not go for a walk outside and enjoy yourself??!! dont ever tell yourself that you hate yourself or your ugly.. odds are itll just make you feel worse!!

4. if you think youre going to reach your goal weight this week... WEIGHTLOSS IS A PROCESS, ITS GRADUAL.. so dont starve yourself for a week and then go back to your old ways once you see that the scale didnt reflect your starvation! ... if you dont hit the goal weight by the goal date WHO CARES just keep going till you hit it!! and think long term lifestyle changes.. there should be no FINAL DATE .. being healthy is for the rest of your life!!!

5. if you weigh yourself every day.. DONT! weigh yourself once a week MAX.. why?? BECAUSE YOUR WEIGHT FLUCTUATES!! the most youll lose in a day is a pound, then the next day maybe youll stand different on the scale and itll say you gained a pound.. and youll a) be sad and frustrated cause you did good the day before .. or b) youll think youre doing something wrong when youre not!!!!

6. if you judge your success by the scale and not what youre capable of doing.. self explainitory.. i care more about how much longer i can run without losing my breath than losing 3 pounds..

7. if you think you can eat those brownies once you've reached your goal weight.. THE TRUTH IS.. you have to indulge once n a while WHILE you're losing your weight.. you cant bottle up your cravings until you hit your goal weight and think your done so you can unleash all your cravings and binge!! when you crave - satisfy that before it grows worse!

8. if you call yourself disgusting and fat when you look in the mirror.. no brainer.. LOVE YOURSELF

9. if you bought all the dvds and books and equipment but never use them.. only YOU can lose the weight! jillian micheals cant lose it for you packaged up in that DVD!

10. if you dont challenge yourself and leave your comfort zone.. self explanitory

I HOPE THIS GIVES PEOPLE SOME PEACE OF MIND.. AND IF YOURE LOSING WEIGHT DOING WHAT YOURE DOING IT PROBABLY DOESNT APPLY TO YOU... NEXT TIME MAYBE DONT SELECTIVELY READ POSTS.. THE HATE ISNT APPRECIATED WHEN IM TRYING TO HELP THE ABUNDANCE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCOURAGED REGULARLY ON HERE...
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, people wouldn't come off sounding hateful to you if you didn't come off sounding hateful to them.

:flowerforyou:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I only ever do #5... Although i don't cry into my pillow if I gain. I already know weight fluctuates. I'm just so curious as to what happens everyday as the process continues on.
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I agree with most of what you said, but not everyone always stays in check with realistic weight loss and management goals. Just enjoy your own success!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, people wouldn't come off sounding hateful to you if you didn't come off sounding hateful to them.

:flowerforyou:

Amen