Looking for friends who have a viewable diary!

Options
I love to be able to look at other people's diary entries and get some new food/meal ideas! I'm on quite low calories due to my height & size but don't mind who wants to be friends

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, or look at my diary. Should be viewable by all.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You should be able to view mine as well. Or add if you'd like. How low is quite low? 1200 would be a minimum for you.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and there's a lot of variety in what I make for supper. If you see a list of ingredients or the name of a dish that you wonder about, just give me a holler and I'll tell you what I made or what I put in some recipe.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all of my friends. Though It's not especially interesting, since I am a single guy that does not cook and I tend to eat the same things a bunch. However, if you are looking for someone who knows the relative quality of frozen meals like Smart Ones, Healthy Choice, Evol, Kashi, Fit Kitchen, etc. I am a good person to ask as I have had them all.
  • CharGillott
    CharGillott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My diary is open so is my friendship.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mine is always open! I'm eating about 1400 calories or less per day, so I get creative.
  • Legalee
    Legalee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My diary is available. Have 100lbs to lose so will be here awhile.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Mine's wide open...is yours?
  • MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I am also on the low calorie end due to shortness and sedatary job. I use the recipe builder a lot because I scratch make most of my diners. I sent you a friend request. Good luck on your journey!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends if you want to add me... I am a creature of habit so you will see alot of the same stuff. I tend to mix it up a bit more once summer ends as we have a place on a lake that we go to on the weekends from April- Oct... then I am home more and like to try/make new things. I have lost 71lbs thus far and have about 25ish to go.
  • nusisauk47
    nusisauk47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new here i believe mine is viewable if not please give me the directions to make one :D added u and all the commented above. Good luck!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Open diary and log just about every day (even cheat meals).
  • BekahAngel05
    BekahAngel05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, just started back yesterday
  • angiecomer
    angiecomer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Open diary here.
  • ItsMiaaaaaa
    ItsMiaaaaaa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Add me!
  • ImmortalFire
    ImmortalFire Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Open Diary Open Friendship :)
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tinat1819
    tinat1819 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me and check out my diary :)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me.