Bootie Busters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    And please dont forget I need your starting weights by tomorrow! Thanks everyone :-)

By tomorrow or by end of day tomorrow? I was going to change my weigh in day to Sunday.

Thats fine as long as you have it to me before the start of the challenge which is monday. So Sunday night at the latest please.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this challenge at 127 pounds.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Will somebody pls. educate this inexperienced message board woman on how to do this.

1) How do I quote the message I'm responding to and then have my response end up directly below it so that it's together and not 5 posts later down the page?

I've tried several different things and it hasn't worked out so well...LOL.

Didn't know y'all were dealing with a message board amateur did ya? I'll catch on though...no worries.

If you look under each post, there are options to Report post, Quote, or Reply.
    Hit Quote, and just comment at the bottom of the box :-)
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am sorry I have been out of town and did not have Internet, but I am back and ready. My name is Dave and I am a Baptist pastor in Leavenworth, Kansas. I started working on my weight in Jan, and at that time I weighed 280 lbs. My goal is to lose 100 lbs in one year and then write a book on How to lose 100 lbs in a year After 50. I am 52 and have been married for 32 years. I have 2 daughters both of which are married to Army soldiers and both have 3 children.

I will do every thing on the challenge and much more so you can count on me to do my part and help motivate others to do theirs. looking forward to reading your post each day, and sending some support your way.

My starting weight is 222 (Just got back from 2 trips 1 two Cal and 1 to NC.)
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Lol
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    I am so ready for tomorrow to get here!!! I would like to knock all of these out in one day!! Easy boy.... Whatever happens, we have to beat Team Perseverance! How often will the team scores be posted?
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 190
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I am so ready for tomorrow to get here!!! I would like to knock all of these out in one day!! Easy boy.... Whatever happens, we have to beat Team Perseverance! How often will the team scores be posted?

Lol! Depends on you guys. If everyone can post their progress daily then I can have a point total every week.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Good morning all! Ready for tomorrow? Ralph has been doing some trash talking so we have some work to do lol.

piccolarj
    Lisab150
    gothicprophet
    Marzipan91
    bf41382
    RalphCurt
    OSUalum
    emmaleigh47

I still need your starting weights please! If you would rather message me, feel free, but I need to turn them in by the end of the day. Thank you!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    My starting weight is 267
  • Marzipan91
    Marzipan91 Posts: 46
    Options
    153!
  • bf41382
    bf41382 Posts: 51
    Options
    Starting at 218
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options

I'm very ready too! And we definitely have to beat that team! Already talking smack! we'll do it!
    (and Ralph, you're allowed to do all the exercises every day! We'll let ya! Animal!)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    236.4 :)
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 174!!
    Looks like we have a rockin' team here and there is no stopping us!! Ralph I'm like you I'm ready to start kickin' some butt in this challenge!!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    Good morning all! Ready for tomorrow? Ralph has been doing some trash talking so we have some work to do lol.

Lisab150
    gothicprophet
    Marzipan91

I still need your starting weights please! If you would rather message me, feel free, but I need to turn them in by the end of the day. Thank you!
    Starting weight 181.8
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Thank you everyone for being timely! Great team :-) I have everyones starting weight. Lisa will be home from vacation tomorrow just in time to start the challenge. I hope you're ready! And I hope THEY'RE ready because we mean business.
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had been in contact with Beth (OSUAlum) and thought I was on the team. Anyway I would like to be in on this. Any spots left?
    Jerome (skinz2k2)
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Ohhhh.... How I would hate to be on one of the other teams - we are going to embarass them so bad! It is going to be ugly!

Time to fire it up!! Go Team GO!!