Bootie Busters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Aug 8 -- Food and Water Challenge complete, Exercise Challenge only 1/2 of the 50 Squat Kicks BUT I logged 1.25 miles for the team...
    Aug 9-- [Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run]
    Aug 10--[Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers]
    Aug 11--[Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks]
    Aug 12--[Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run)]
    Aug 13--[Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches]
    Aug 14--[Exercise Challenge --Rest! You deserve it!]
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    In response to the "extra" mile question, I have been told by another captain friend that "It's above and beyond what you would normally do." The same is true for tomorrow and the weekly 100 mile challenge.

Ralph

I think that's the case as well.

I'm sorry then guys - I'm not going to be able to donate very many miles. I'm still a beginner.
  • Marzipan91
    Options
    I pledge 10 miles this week!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    8/8 - Both challenges completed.
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed food and exercise challenges
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14 -- REST!

Walked 1 mile toward the 100 goal for team.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I really hate to do this to you guys ... but I think I have to be out of this challenge. Last week I had trouble exercising because of the bad hip ... this week I have a half marathon at the end of the week so I am leary to do any new exercises ... and next week I will be in recovery from the race because I plan on leaving it all out there..... so forgive me ... Good luck to everyone!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I really hate to do this to you guys ... but I think I have to be out of this challenge. Last week I had trouble exercising because of the bad hip ... this week I have a half marathon at the end of the week so I am leary to do any new exercises ... and next week I will be in recovery from the race because I plan on leaving it all out there..... so forgive me ... Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to you Emma, youve been training so hard for this!

I have sent a couple messages to people who may be interested in filling her spot. If you have any suggestions of your own, please have them message me. Thanks!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Oh and just so you all know, with no free passes this week, I will be posting the hard core players who complete both challenges everyday. Push yourselves to be part of that list :-)
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed food and exercise challenges
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14 -- REST!

Walked 5 mile toward the 100 goal for team.
  • Choirgirl37
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14

No running today -saving c25K and other running for later in the week,
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. Am I reading this right??? We have the exercise challenge (with extra points if everyone does everything) and the 100 mile team challenge. Do we still have to drink our water and stay under calorie???? I would assume so, but it didn't say that like it did in week 1.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Either way....

8/8 -- Completed exercise, food, and water challenges
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    8/8 - Food, Water and Exercise challenges completed :flowerforyou: 4 miles walked
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    8/08 – Completed exercise and food challenge (and water) = )
    8/09 –
    8/10 –
    8/11 –
    8/12 –
    8/13 –
    8/14 – Rest day

Timeforme, I know we should try to be under calorie goal anyways, but are we "graded" on that on rest days??
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    8/8 -Completed excercise, water& food challenge (plus walked two miles towards our 100 mile team challenge)
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Monday, August 08, 2011 Food Challenge Done Water Challenge Done 50 Squat Kicks 2 Miles + 1 extra mile
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I'm a little confused. Am I reading this right??? We have the exercise challenge (with extra points if everyone does everything) and the 100 mile team challenge. Do we still have to drink our water and stay under calorie???? I would assume so, but it didn't say that like it did in week 1.

Im assuming so, yes.

Tonicia - Nothing counts on your rest day. Have fun.

** ALSO I have found a new member. Some of you may know her already. Her sn is daniedee81
    She is very active on here and a great team player :-). She should be introducing herself soon!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    FYI - riding a bike counts as miles for this weeks challenge!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    FYI - riding a bike counts as miles for this weeks challenge!

Awesome! That can make the extra miles much easier to get!