Those evil little voices

Options
It's amazing to me to look back and remember all the little voices in my head that triggered me to cheat. This is good to know, so that you can recognize them, before it destroys your whole day, month, year, life..

" You already blew it, there's always tomorrow"

"Enjoy as much as you can have, because tomorrow is when you start your diet"

"One little taste, is not going to hurt you"

"It's Christmas, Valentine Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Halloween, A birthday, ect. They only come once a year"

Anyone else have any others?

Replies

• Helendec1962
    Options
    yeah, my little voice screams at me saying "have just one more bite"
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    yeah, my little voice screams at me saying "have just one more bite"

Thanks for the reply...now I don't feel so all alone lol:flowerforyou:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I worked hard today - I've earned it.
    or
    I had a hard day- I deserve it.
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    I worked hard today - I've earned it.
    or
    I had a hard day- I deserve it.

Oh ya, I forgot about those....
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My evil voice speaks while I am working out to the 30 day shred DVD. "I don't have to do exactly what Jillian says, she's not the boss of me!" Shut up!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options

"It's Christmas, Valentine Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Halloween, A birthday, ect. They only come once a year"

:flowerforyou:
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    My evil voice speaks while I am working out to the 30 day shred DVD. "You don't have to do exactly what Jillian says, she's not the boss of me!" Shut up!

lol! That's great!!!:laugh:
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    "You've been doing so good. One dessert/meal/day/weekend off won't hurt!"
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    "You've been doing so good. One dessert/meal/day/weekend off won't hurt!"

I have headt that one too. Then that one little dessert/meal triggers many desserts/meals then low self esteem and the viscous circle continues
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    It's amazing to me to look back and remember all the little voices in my head that triggered me to cheat. This is good to know, so that you can recognize them, before it destroys your whole day, month, year, life..

" You already blew it, there's always tomorrow"

"Enjoy as much as you can have, because tomorrow is when you start your diet"

"One little taste, is not going to hurt you"

Anyone else have any others?

You are not alone..... I even talk back to the little voices in my head. Sometimes I feel very crazy .:frown: