From 295 to 170. 43% to 7.6% bodyfat. Flabs to abs
So it's been 2 years since the day I decided to take action and change my life. What you see here today is not the result of the decision I made on that day, but the result of the many decisions I've made on a daily basis since that moment. That's the secret behind a transformation like the one above.
Everyday we make the choice to move forward, go back, or stay in the same place. There were many times where I failed, but as long as your wins are more than your losses you'll come out on top.
The body I have today is what I expected to have by the end of the first year, but along the way I learned the true cost of each step in my evolution. I decided not to edit this picture in any way other than color and lighting in order to give a real expectation for someone interested in making a similar transformation.
Yes, I have stretch marks, scars, and wrinkles where my skin is still loose because of the abuse it took while I was obese. But these are battle scars I show with pride because they remind me of who I was and how far I've come.
I hope this serves as inspiration for anyone in a similar situation. I did this on my own, without the aid of any trainers, nutritionists, or doctors. Without the need for special medication or invasive procedures. All the information you need to do it yourself is available online and it is free. There's no excuses.
- 948.1K All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.8K Introduce Yourself
- 42.1K Getting Started
- 257.6K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.3K Fitness and Exercise
- 260 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.6K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 271 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 844 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions