Still waiting to find out.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    To live long and prosper......
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My purpose in life is to Supervise and Criticize.
    And remember, we can't all be princes and princesses. Someone has to stand on the curb and clap as I walk by.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    To haunt @leut_underpants foreverrrrr
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fitness.

The entire health and fitness lifestyle and sharing it with somebody that lives the same way.

It's not for everybody but, I wake up in the morning and live my ideal life - go to bed knowing that I'm on top of my game.

That is my purpose in life.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I think I've spent most of my teenage through to adult life trying to find a purpose.

I haven't.

Now my purpose is to come to terms with the fact that I don't have a purpose and really am quite insignificant.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Marry a rich man and wake up in a bikini? Anyone else? No? What day is it again?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I think I've spent most of my teenage through to adult life trying to find a purpose.

I haven't.

Now my purpose is to come to terms with the fact that I don't have a purpose and really am quite insignificant.

o2lv51rfzz80.jpg
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    owa1s wrote: »
    Deep Question innit.

No it isn't.
    owa1s wrote: »
    Deep Question innit.

Not really. It's been asked previously.

:ohwell:

If it helps, I do know the answer. I guess that won't be a surprise to most of you. :laugh:
    In my opinion it is if u think about it, cuz it's like everyone tries to do the same thing and no one succeeds. A person wants a big house a good job an attractive wife but once u get there u either die or get old with wrinkles and eventually die (like why did I work so much for life and then I don't get to keep everything I worked hard for lol). Everyone is doing the same thing while most of the people just wanna live without thinking about "why I am here and what's my purpose". I am not judging anyone of u and I apologise if I offended anyone.

P.S I have found my purpose and nothing depresses nor do I become anxious (ik my English is bad lol).
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    To potentially confuse those who somehow think that life (and they by proxy) have a purpose.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    "I have only one thing to do and that's
    To be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean"

Fiona Apple - Container
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Have no clue... so I guess I am doing it, and if I am doing it wrong, someone should say something.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    To reproduce before I become food for something else. But now that that's done, it's to have the most fun I can before I become food for something else.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    According to my kids, my purpose in life is to perpetually suck the fun out of every situation & piss others off :#
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    To post funny memes on Instagram.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    To post funny memes on Instagram.

doing god's work