Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about it.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I really don't remember. I was probably surfing the web for some magical diet. I guess I found it. Lost all my excess over 3 years ago and still here reading, learning, chuckling sometimes and logging my food and exercise.
  • IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    An online English friend of mine recommended it. Said he had had success with it and it was so easy to use you just "plug in your food".
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I started way back in 2010. A friend in college introduced it to me. That was before it was owned by UA too. Been on and off since then doing other "diets" or nothing at all but I've been back since January!

Welcome!
  • melzi28
    melzi28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband purchased one of those lose weight things he saw on TV. It advertised a website to log your calories. That site didn't work. Customer Service suggested this site. The rest is history. I've been using MFP for about 4 years on and off.
  • siyana1985
    siyana1985 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i found obesetobeast on youtube- kid inspired me and i thought to give the app a try when he mentioned using it
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I heard about this site on Weight Watchers online
  • CharGillott
    CharGillott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My doctor. I have been on here close to three months and have lost 15 pounds.
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    kept seeing people comment saying MFP in other forums I was in and I was like wtf is that? now I been here sense like January of this year, I loved it.