Looking for a buddy looking to lose 30 ish pounds

Options
I'm looking for an accountability buddy that has around thirty pounds to lose! I am a female 29 years old, and have lost weight before, but this time I am REALLY struggling

Replies

• rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ME I'm 29 too. I have around 30kg to lose but my midway goal is 30 lbs and I be struggling to.
  • ElevenXXVIII
    ElevenXXVIII Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, and also have around 30 pounds to lose. Possibly less if I like how my body looks after losing 20-25 then I may stop. I have lost 40 pounds over the past 2 years but am now stuggling to stay on track. I am exercising regularly as I am training for my first 5k in 2 months. However, I just can't seem to keep my diet in check. I am mentally struggling with this. I know what my calorie goal is but I can't seem to get myself to stick with it!
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've rejoined after months of being absent, I'm a 30 year old single mom looking to lose at least 20lbs. I've been dieting for as long as I can remember and never seem to lose weight, I'm going to really try my hardest and have given myself the remanded of the year to chip away at the fat around my kid section. Hopefully I can offer support & encouragement if you need? X
  • no6016
    no6016 Posts: 44 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Great thoughts!
  • katrinalauraedwards
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 29 and looking to lose between 20 and 25lb. I seem to have been steadily gaining weight for the past two years, almost slowly enough for me to fool myself that it hasn't actually been happening! Anyway, I've finally vowed to do my best to beat the bulge, here for support and encouragement should you need it!
  • humblenurse85
    humblenurse85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and need to lose 20-25lbs... my goal is 4-5lbs a month....
  • JeannetteAsh
    JeannetteAsh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 27 looking to lose 40 pounds. I worked out before but lost motivation an can't seem to get it back.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose 28lbs to start.. happy with how it's going so far and hoping I can stick to it! Good luck everyone x
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and looking to lose about 30 pounds (according to the scale) but I am also getting started in heavy weight lifting. So technically I want to lose more fat but gain more muscle with an end result of about 30 pounds less that what my scale says. I am struggling with the number that I see because I am working out a lot more than I have in the past and eating better and still trying to get my hypothyroid in check, which is an uphill battle all the time. I have lost over 40 pounds in the past, not in the healthiest type of diet, but ever since having a child it is a lot harder. I am also looking for "pals" to support each other and keep the drive to continue.
    My general week looks like this:
    Monday and Wednesday- Zumba
    Tuesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday- Weight lifting
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older but have similar goals. Add me :)
  • novalee1980
    novalee1980 Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 25-30 pounds. Add me if you like :)
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 29 and hoping to lose 30-40 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • KetoZombies
    KetoZombies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to goal! Lets do this!!
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Need to lose 30lbs. Definitely looking for some support, motivation and accountability. It's so hard
  • mapenneyrose6
    mapenneyrose6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just need to start out slow and steady and watch your diet.
  • KristaCatherine87
    Options
    I'm 29, currently lost 78lbs with at least 30+ more to go before my wedding next August. Feel free to add me :)
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and have lost 40lbs between December and July (weigh in for August is Monday!) I'm anticipating having another 25-30lbs to lose by the end of the year. Feel free to add me :)
  • calgal198
    calgal198 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 38 and want to lose 20 lb. Please add me!
  • linzipinz82
    linzipinz82 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm 34 and want to lose around 30 pounds, I'm so out of shape now since giving birth to my son (who's now 2) so I have no excuses now. Add me if you like x
  • Cazzabelle82
    Cazzabelle82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 34 and need to shift 30lbs.the last 4 have really snuck up on me.

Plan on focusing on macros, walking to begin with and some resistance training.

Have fibromyalgia so can't go all out at the gym