Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• trbixler40
    trbixler40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    definitely need some friends! This site gets a bit boring without something other than your last workout calories on the news feed........
  • muffinmanmsw
    muffinmanmsw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

I'm new to My Fitness Pal and am interesting in connecting with people who struggle with emotional eating. Over the past few years I've become quite isolated and love the idea of having a group of people with which to discuss eating/emotional issues. Please let me know if anyone is interested in walking down this path of weight loss with someone by their side!

Thanks,
    Danny
  • Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone Go Strong and Go Hard.
  • Kdwishes
    Kdwishes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

I'm new to My Fitness Pal and am interesting in connecting with people who struggle with emotional eating. Over the past few years I've become quite isolated and love the idea of having a group of people with which to discuss eating/emotional issues. Please let me know if anyone is interested in walking down this path of weight loss with someone by their side!

Thanks,
    Danny

Hey Danny, this was a great post. I really appreciate this, there are probably not very many people on here that can't relate to this in some way. I tend to isolate myself too and I have to walk myself back out of it.

I am also looking for friends. I am hoping that if I find enough friends I will at least be able to walk away with a handful of people I can get to know and we can support each other through our weight loss journey and maintenance.
  • lauraelijah
    lauraelijah Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    count me in!
  • LMT236psu
    LMT236psu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do!! I need all the accountability I can get!
  • Celiac96
    Celiac96 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Having friends on here holds me accountable lol
  • SmokestackVegas
    Options
    Hi all...I am completely new to My Fitness Pal and hope to make some connections. I've finally reached the age where I can't hide bad choices behind youthfulness. My goal is to lose weight and feel healthy again. I would really like to learn from folks who work nightshifts. I'm an RN and work 12 hour nights 3-4 times a week, and I'm really not sure how one eats healthy when you are up all night and sleep all day for half the week.
  • MissMandyT85
    MissMandyT85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love the support of this community!
  • gregproctor44
    gregproctor44 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I've usually ignored friend requests on here but I think the more friends, more interaction, more accountability. Please add me and Ill do the same!
  • ivory32
    ivory32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • JeannetteAsh
    JeannetteAsh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on a weight loss journey. Add me don't be afraid.
  • Joey_Hills
    Joey_Hills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to be of help and learn from others too! I will share my experience with the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting and calisthenic exercises. I weigh in often and hold myself accountable. Help me along my journey and I will be more than happy to help with yours. Best. J B)
  • Cancerwarrior19
    Options
    Put on a lot of weight post chemo (hormonal imbalances) and due to the fact that I could finally taste food again lol. 6 months into remission now and training hard on a calorie restricted diet. Here to encourage and share my journey. Be well, everyone.
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please, add me :)
    Let us grow (and shrink) together.

A little BG,
    I am 25, disabled individual.
    Crippled by widespread pain and inflammation has taken my ability to exercise like I used to away.
    And I love food, I got a sweet tooth.
    50lbs later, we have a problem.
    Pretty much 50% more of me than there was 4 years ago. This cannot continue.
    I've got a short frame, 4'11, so the weight doesn't have anywhere to go.

Losing weight will help me considering if movements and such hurts me off, the more weight, the harder to move.

I've been blogging, I hear it's therapeutic.
    If you recognize me from an alt account feel free to add me here, as this is, now, my main account for MFP.

Have a fun weekend people :)
  • Farrahwithanefffffff
    Options
    My phone won't let me add or message people, it's so frustrating!! Add me! I'm on a 55 day streak and I have lost 6lbs even though it says zero, because I've gained back what I lost last year. I need to keep myself in check by using this app!!
  • louisenoreally
    louisenoreally Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, used MFP a few years ago and need to focus on my health again. Please add me, I could use the accountability!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I enjoy active friends, feel free to add me too