What to dip in salsa?
Melba toast, you get the crunch value with less calories.
Low cal condiment. Not much else to say.
Or, grab a spoon and dig in!0
Carrot chips, bell peppers... If really craving a chip, I'll go through a bag of Quest protein chips.
Pork Rinds they give you a crunch you want with a chip and are protein, no carbs2
vingogly Posts: 1,784 MemberI'm fond of Ak-Mak Armenian crackers for dipping in salsa, cottage cheese, and other things. Good amount of protein and fiber, 110 cals for 5 pieces (each cracker is about 1.5 X 4 inches). If you're looking for low carb options, I like carrot and celery strips, and jicama sliced thinly. Kohlrabi's nice if you can find it.
I also like salsa on eggs, sandwiches, and baked potatoes as others have said. It has to be a quality salsa; I like Frontera brand.0
Not sure what type of diet you are on.. but I have made nachos with terra veggie chips! Or sweet potato chips. Cheesey. Lots of spice and cilantro bite.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 318 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.2K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 577 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.6K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions