HELP.

Options
2»

Replies

• jehramsey
    jehramsey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Overall your food diary looks good, but with a relatively small margin for error there are a few places where you could try to tighten up your logging.

I notice you are measuring peanut butter in spoons rather than grams, and that's quite calorie dense so easy to underestimate. Bread is logged as '1 slice', but each slice might weigh a different amount. I also see a couple of entries for 'Dole - Pineapple Chunks in Juice, 0.42 cup' or 'egg - large - 0.18 egg' - not sure how you are measuring those. It probably won't make a huge difference but might help to be a bit more accurate there.

The weird amounts are when I make a casserole or soup. MFP lets me make create meals. I can make soup and eat it over 3 or 4 day period and when I go to divide it up that's the way it adds it to my diary. When I do make my meals I write everything down and what I have vs. what MFP has is usually fairly accurate. Ive seen it off by like 5 or 10 calories average.

Bread example I weigh it on my digital scale and I base the weight on what the grams are listed for. If it's more on that slice i pinch off until it matches up with the serving size. (Keeps my dogs happy too since they get a treat)
  • raphonzel
    raphonzel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have you tried intermittent fasting?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,940 Member
    Options
    July 17 to August 31 is 46 logging days.

On 10/46 days (21.74%) you logged sub 500 Cal or nothing.

On the days you appear to have logged in full, you logged:
    1473 Cal (by Macros 1533 Cal) as 158.25g Carbs (41.29%), 38.47g Fat (22.59%), 138.39g Protein (36.11%), 173mg Cholesterol, 2862mg sodium 58g sugar 27.5g fiber.

Nothing wrong with the days you logged.

21.74% un-logged...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Please realize that I commend you for the 80 lb loss. The reason you're maintaining is that you're maintaining. There's nothing secret or magical about it. If you want to lose weight from here, you have to accurately log everything you eat and then decide what changes to make, either eat less or move more.