Looking for teacher friends who are in this journey with me!

Options
2»

Replies

• Chad2244
    Chad2244 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    High school boys basketball coach and softball coach... I have about 50-75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    High School math teacher here, teaching Algebra, Geometry and PreCalculus. Have lost 28 of the 47 I need to lose, and I can really see a difference in my energy level while teaching! Please add me!
  • genehernandez
    genehernandez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Future elementary teacher here. Will be graduating next year. Really looking for positive motivation to get healthy!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Hey @farmgirlco - friending someone means you can see their status updates on your feed.
  • farmgirlco
    farmgirlco Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey @farmgirlco - friending someone means you can see their status updates on your feed.

Where is my feed? The only thing that comes up on my main page is my food diary?
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Primary teacher here!!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    farmgirlco wrote: »

Where is my feed? The only thing that comes up on my main page is my food diary?

What platform are you using? Are you on the app or computer? Software?
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Ed Tech, here. Mostly work in primary grades. :)
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Gab149
    Gab149 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    High School Music, Drama and English. Recently discovered that eating properly seems to have given my immune system a bit of a boost (concept!) - I stayed ok while lots of people around me were getting colds and flu this winter. Feel free to add me. :)