What is your go to deodorant when it comes to working out?

Options
Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
I've been using Secret, not in solid form. But I absolutely hated it because within 2 hours I can smell myself again and it's terrible!
So I'm going to be trying out Degree expert protection in a solid.
I'll see how it works out in a few hours. :D

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I've been using Degree for years and love it. And it works for over 24 hours.
  • parkersmama8
    Options
    Old spice! Yes i am a women but I was a college athlete and nothing worked better then the clear gel old spice! I have not changed since! :)
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I like degree. I have some crappy brand right now that I had to buy because they don't sell degree where I am at. I long for it every time I work out.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Oooh, good topic - I'm interested to see other replies. I always go back to Secret Powder Fresh (solid).
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I actually use men's antiperspirant/deoderant. (speed stick or right guard usually)
  • Cadenpet
    Cadenpet Posts: 79
    Options
    I like the Secret Clinical Strength.
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I use the clinical strength dove in the Cool cucumber scent! Seems to work great for work out days
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    The Degree Motion Sense deodorant is great for working out, at least for me!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Mitchim, think that is how you spell it
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Honestly, any kind of deodorant works for me. I've used Suave, Secret and Dove, and they all seem to be the same, more or less.

When it comes to working out though, I prefer to work out right before my shower or bath, because I tend to sweat all over, not just in my armpits. I smelled pretty ripe today while I was working out.

Although I don't sweat much, so when I do, it's like it releases all the stink that I've saved up over the last day or two.

Some folks just sweat more than others. I think it's a genetic thing.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I use Degree. I still sweat like mad, but I don't stink. :happy:
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Strangely enough, the all time BEST deodorant I've ever used is baking soda! It's not an anti-perspirant, so you'll still sweat, but there is no smell at all. And you don't smell like deodorant.

I just dampen a blush brush a little and dip it in the stuff and dust it under my arms. I'm telling you, it works like nothing else I've ever tried!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just started using Secret Natural Minerals/Unscented. I love it. I have had trouble with every deodorant I have used and I'm 55 so I have used a lot of different brands. I will use it until it doesn't work anymore.
  • sassysunflower
    Options
    Regular Secret doesn't work for me, however, Clinical Strength Secret does a spectacular job. This is the only one that I have found that works out of all the other brands. Even the one prescribed by my dermatologist didn't work as well.
  • NickAmrine
    NickAmrine Posts: 34
    Options
    i use degree for men the dry kind
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough, the all time BEST deodorant I've ever used is baking soda! It's not an anti-perspirant, so you'll still sweat, but there is no smell at all. And you don't smell like deodorant.

I just dampen a blush brush a little and dip it in the stuff and dust it under my arms. I'm telling you, it works like nothing else I've ever tried!

Ditto.....totally agree :)
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    *******MITCHUM******* The roll on only. By FAR the best Ever!!!!
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    I use the Secret Clinical Strength waterproof one (is it the same as everyone else's Secret Clinical Strength? haha I don't know) I love it. I'll work out and I'll still smell good there. Deodorant has always been a problem for me cuz even without working out, I've had a problem with sweating there and never had a good deodorant that "cured" the problem. When my best friend told me about the Secret one, I used it and never looked back.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I use Secret Clinical Strength waterproof all day fresh scent deoderant.

love it! Well worth the 8 - 12 bucks (depending on size) I spend
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I've tried many, many different brands through the years. I vote for Old Spice, sport scent. Yes, it's mens, and yes, it works. Who cares? I wouldn't recommend wearing it with your little black dress though; get something flowery or powdery smelling for that LOL