treat meal turns whole diet into shambles!!!

Options
i try to behave 80% and be naughty 20% (usually the weekend) but as soon as i have a treat meal i cannot seem get back on track and carry on eating junk!!!! destroying everything ive done... cannot shift these last 10lbs!!!!

Replies

• VodkaAddictx
    VodkaAddictx Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i think its once ive ate junk i feel ive ruined it all and continue eating more junk!!!!! need get out of stupid habbits
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you're having these meals or snacks at home since you keep eating them. If that's the case try not to buy the cheat foods in quantity or only buy them when you're planning on having the cheat meal. I do the carb nite solution and give myself a window to eat carbs for about 6 hours every 10-14 days. I plan exactly what I want during that time and go,crazy on it.
  • robm1brown
    robm1brown Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My cheat meals are normally of the liquid variety and once I wake up I really want to get back on track.

Until the next cheat day...
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    From my observations, thisctyoically happens when someone is too restrictive with their food choices...

I don't do cheat meals because I plan fun food into my diary almost every day

I agree with this, I also dont really like to think about having cheat meals or days and such. I try to just make sure it's alloted in my daily diet plan. If I know I will be attending a kids party or something of the sort ,which is basically all for now(until Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve,Christmas Day) then I plan for those days to save my calories. If you do go a bit over your calories, I read that what matters is your weekly calories, so you xan make it up on other days. But dont beat yourself up about it , I guess, just continue you on, because the easiest thing to do
    is give up..
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    From my observations, thisctyoically happens when someone is too restrictive with their food choices...

I don't do cheat meals because I plan fun food into my diary almost every day

Yep, this.

I eat according to the food pyramid, which allows for treats in moderation every day.