starting again determined to do this who's with me !!!!

Options
Wholy *kitten* where did the time go..... I had this whole thing planned out to have this hot body be at my goal weight and all tone and looking sexy for my 35th birthday. Well damn it's crunch time now only have a year left to go and I got some big goals to fill.... Drop about 60 pounds Flatten my stomach tone my arms and legs lift my booty (love me some squats lol). It's a tall order but it's got to get done!! I set this goal for myself last year and just about wasted all of 2017 it was hey I lost 3 pounds next week hey I gained 5 pounds. Not anymore! I'm sticking to this im not giving up I'm done being lazy and unmotivated and tired all the time. I'm still young and damn it I want to feel like I am too!!!

Add me we can do this together

The time will pass iether way might as well crush your goals!!!

Replies

• cheverejones
    cheverejones Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me I'm starting as well. We can support eachother! ☺️
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Same goals. New month. New attitude. Only thing different is we have a better support system. Add me!
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    starting over I've did it before and I can do it again been consistent at gym for month now back to finding the right balance of food
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    add me too! need all the motivation i can get!!
  • jacmom29
    jacmom29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let's get this done!
  • DFL94
    DFL94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Annie831 wrote: »
    Wholy *kitten* where did the time go..... I had this whole thing planned out to have this hot body be at my goal weight and all tone and looking sexy for my 35th birthday. Well damn it's crunch time now only have a year left to go and I got some big goals to fill.... Drop about 60 pounds Flatten my stomach tone my arms and legs lift my booty (love me some squats lol). It's a tall order but it's got to get done!! I set this goal for myself last year and just about wasted all of 2017 it was hey I lost 3 pounds next week hey I gained 5 pounds. Not anymore! I'm sticking to this im not giving up I'm done being lazy and unmotivated and tired all the time. I'm still young and damn it I want to feel like I am too!!!

Add me we can do this together

The time will pass iether way might as well crush your goals!!!

• DFL94
    DFL94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I have been trying to lose weight for several years.. I need some support. So if any of you have some words of encouragement I could definitely use them. Thank you
  • KetoZombies
    KetoZombies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Adding you all, Ive gained back 11 pounds since leaving MFP so I'm back, to lose that 11 and 20 more
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep same here. Back for round 2 starting about two months ago. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • YoungKMoney
    YoungKMoney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me as well. Fell off at the end of June. Really need to get back on the saddle!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need help too
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yes I've got 30ish lbs to lose! Current weight 158lbs, target weight is 128lbs (then Ill adjust if I need more). I plan to lose 6 lbs by the end of this month!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over with about 100lbs to lose. I'd love to be friends!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting all over as well after my doctor lectured me about my weight
  • kellig1979
    kellig1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm starting over to.. recently gained 10 lbs.. not happy need friends who motivate
  • staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started over in July...
  • sdejournette5
    sdejournette5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm trying this again but this time I'm determined to reach my goal and keep my goal! So please add me need motivation and support! Thanks!
  • mrssharis
    mrssharis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am on this weight loss journey too. I am going to reach my goal!!! 64 pounds down.
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have started an accountability motivational group called DAILY GRIND if anyone wants to join?
  • iPeppz
    iPeppz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need this so much! Today I went to a nutritionist because I've been so frustrated with going nowhere and ignoring the scale for the last 2 years. Between Vitamin B shots, appetite suppressants and strict monitoring of my calorie intake, I'm hoping to jumpstart my fitness goals. Lower back problems prevent me from doing any impact exercises, so I need to find other types of good cardio that don't include jumping or running. My nutritionist suggested I download MFP, so they must believe in it! Anyway, I'm sick of feeling crappy and tired and I'm not one for feeling sorry for myself!! I think we all have it in us to be our best selves possible... sometimes we all just need a little encouragement (or a swift kick in the butt). I'm willing if you guys are!!