General outline of goals, plans. Tired of hating my fat!

grainofsalt394
grainofsalt394 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Austin. I've had a bubble butt almost all my life, and have really let myself go after high school. I've only been able to slowly gain weight because my dad makes healthy food, but the occasional burger, soda, or candy increases the pace quite a lot.

I'm tired of my big thighs and bottom, and I can't fit comfortably into my old jeans anymore. That is what I'm mainly hoping to get rid of. My dad's a huge hiking fan and has lost 160+ pounds over 10 years. I think I can do what he did, especially since my goals are small compared to what his were when I was growing up.

I weigh roughly 160 pounds now, and plan to lose at least 3 pounds a month with a lot of walking and strength training. Diet is easy, since we don't have many sweets around the house. If I avoid butter on my toast, I should be fine. I plan to get to 140, maybe less, by walking 5 miles every day during the weekdays, including 50 push-ups and 40 lunges the same day. I'm going to increase my daily push-ups and lunges by 10 each week. Take two day breaks on the weekends, then go right back at it 5 times a week.

This should take about half a year to complete, and if I end up losing 4 pounds a month instead of 3, awesome! That's less than 5 months! 6 pounds a month might also be possible, but I think I would start to get sick because of all the calories I wouldn't be capable of eating. 6/month would be 3 months for 18, which would be honestly incredible.

I need to get a scale and keep track once a week. It will be hard and tempting to eat a lot, but it will be 100% worth the suffering! Thanks for reading. =)

Replies

• andrew4150
    andrew4150 Posts: 30 Member
    You can do it. I've been doing moderate exercise exercise and watching my food, really trying to cut out sugar even stopped putting it in coffee, and managed to lose 6 pounds in a week. Add me as a friend if you'd like and you'll be able to see how it's working or not for me.