Favorite food you miss

Options
Mine is ice cream. I want to say bread .. but that wouldn't sound as good .. sooooooo ice cream is my answer.

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Why do you miss it?
  • jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nothing I still indulge on occasion just not as often or the amount. Look up Halo Top ice cream. You will love it
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I eat anything I want so I don't miss anything. Everything in moderation, well except alcohol. I haven't quite learned how to do the moderation thing on that yet. :(
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Mine is Levain bakery cookies. They are the best cookies in the world, but they live in new York. I live on the other side of the world and sadly they won't ship internationally.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Sour Patch Kids

RIP
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    On second thought I miss lots of foods from NY. Pizza, bagels, Chinese food, street hot dogs etc.... Sure we have all those things here but dang, it's just not the same.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    On second thought I miss lots of foods from NY. Pizza, bagels, Chinese food, street hot dogs etc.... Sure we have all those things here but dang, it's just not the same.

Oh so so so true.

I spend a week in New York every quarter, and my last trip I didn't have a single bagel or slice of pizza. It was not fun.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I haven't had fried chicken in awhile
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    asbestos
  • shamimhz64
    shamimhz64 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pasta and french fries