Where do you buy products?

Options
2»

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Amazon, Costco, Vitacost, Max Muscle, Nurtishop, Trader Joe's, Sprouts, and Walmart. Depends on what I am buying where I will buy it.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I get all my protein powder at GNC. Their store brand tastes pretty good and has a good price point.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I get my whey powders as well as various protein bars and chips from the local walmart and their limited selection. I get my MRM veggie protein powder from Amazon.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I buy protein/snack bars mostly from Big Lots, because they carry a lot of brands and they tend to be super cheap. When I want something badly enough that Big Lots doesn't have....Larabars, Quest bars, etc... I get it from Target or my local supermarket.

I do buy a lot of "special" foods from various natural grocery stores/ethnic markets too. Bulk spices and ingredients, some veggies, fresh herbs, and treats like Hail Merry tarts and bites. We don't buy protein powder though.

Everything else comes from the supermarket (local chains and Aldi).

I've actually never bought "health" stuff online except for the occasional herbs or vitamins, and I don't take a ton of that stuff. Mostly when I buy consumables on Amazon and other sites, it's junk like cans of iced coffee or Japanese candy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Stores I shop at the most are:

1. Aldis. I have been going to Aldis more regularly since they have great deals on produce, meats, snack foods, frozen foods, & I like to see what unique dessert treats they get in.

2. Grocery Outlet. This is definitely one of my favorite grocery stores, because you never know what you'll find. I've found Greek yogurt near expiration for $1.77 a container (four serving container), Ben & Jerry's pints for $0.99-$2.00 a container, & Power Bars for $3.00-$3.50 a box for 15 bars.

3. Walmart.

Very rarely do I shop at Giant or Weis. I usually only go to these stores when I have a coupon for ice cream or there is a good soda deal going on.

Occasionally I'll stop into Big Lots for protein bars or Ollie's to see what kind of snack treats they have.

Clothing:

I usually get most of my clothing at thrift stores since a lot of the donations are top quality & again it's fun see what you'll find.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Food from grocery store except for one specialty item I get online from company site. Protein powder from the drug store (they have my preferred brand). Protein bars, BCAA, multi-vitamin and fish oil I get from bodybuilding.com
    I may soon be getting my protein powder from there as well because there is a brand I want to try that they have and I can’t get locally.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Protein powder: MyProtein online when on sale & Muscle Milk Cytosport at Costco.

Protein bars: Pure Protein at Costco and Target when on sale.

Protein drink: Isotech42 @Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamins: Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens or CVS or online.

Food: Where ever I find it cheapest or freshest or where I can't find what I need elsewhere - FoodMaxx, Costco, Winco, Sprouts, Raley's, Safeway, Grocery Outlet, World Market, Walmart, Target, local farmer's markets and roadside food stands.