New fitbit user.

Options
Hey guys, what I'm wondering is, am I supposed to see what I've eaten and logged on the my fitness pal app on the fitbit section of "what did I eat"? Any help will be highly appreciated. I've already lost 12lbs with the my fitness pal app and I wouldn't want this to go to waste.

Replies

• S_Hinzman
    S_Hinzman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm actually wondering the opposite. I can see a summary of the meals that I've logged on MFP, but the exercise that was logged on the FitBit app doesn't seem to transfer over to MFP. I'm like you... I love using MFP so I hope that it integrates seamlessly.
  • andrew4150
    andrew4150 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use the under armor apps, also have the Fitbit app to pair with the scale. All I had to do was through either app give access to MFP and everyone talks to each other. Hope that helps
  • victorias36
    victorias36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use my Fitbit with my fitness pal. I actually sync it on my phone. I have the Fitbit app and My Fitness pal. I usually sync my Fitbit first then I will open my Fitness Pal and it will sync the exercise to it. Sometimes I will close out the app and reopen My Fitness Pal after I have synced my Fitbit to the Fitbit app. This pulls all the info! Good Luck!
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I use my Fitbit with my fitness pal. I actually sync it on my phone. I have the Fitbit app and My Fitness pal. I usually sync my Fitbit first then I will open my Fitness Pal and it will sync the exercise to it. Sometimes I will close out the app and reopen My Fitness Pal after I have synced my Fitbit to the Fitbit app. This pulls all the info! Good Luck!

I also do this. Sync my phone first with Fitbit. Then I open my MFP app. I click on the exercise tab first on MFP, which seems to transfer the step/exercise info from Fitbit.