Loseing weight with new friends

Options
I am a mother of four with a full-time job and sports. I need to lose 130 b and that scares me.I know that I can do it I am looking for motivation tip and meeting new people who understand

Replies

• kMitchell402
    kMitchell402 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also a mother of three and have about 100 pounds to lose as well. I have used my fitness pal in the past but never stuck with it. I am looking for friends to share this journey with. I am not sure how to friend someone but I would like to be friends if you are up to it.
  • murphyd943
    murphyd943 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi,
    You both got this! I just had my first baby a little over 3 weeks ago and I need to get back into shape for many reasons. I graduated with a degree in exercise physiology, so I know about the many things you can do to get into shape, which I could possibly help with. I'm a great motivator I think lol but I also have a goal to reach, wanting to lose 25-30lbs maybe we all can motivate each other!!!
  • nikkie482
    nikkie482 Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello, I currently do intermittent fasting and it really works and it's healthy for you. You can look up some info on YouTube if you haven't heard about it