Booby prize

Options

Replies

• jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Thread started with boobies and has somehow evolved to socks. I don't like 2017 at all
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I came for the boobs.
  • fjmartini
    Options
    From a logistics standpoint, unhooking the 3 hook assembly has always given me so much anxiety.

Just came up with a new invention {Velcro bra} designed for the man with an aversion to the 3 hook variety. I'm gona be rich !! $$$$$$$$$$

I'm too late they are already penetrating the market. Someone got there 1st :disappointed:

Have you ever watched 'Better Call Saul'
  • fjmartini
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    From a logistics standpoint, unhooking the 3 hook assembly has always given me so much anxiety.

Just came up with a new invention {Velcro bra} designed for the man with an aversion to the 3 hook variety. I'm gona be rich !! $$$$$$$$$$

I'm too late they are already penetrating the market. Someone got there 1st :disappointed:

Have you ever watched 'Better Call Saul'

No should I?

You look like the main female lead. It's a compliment. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Also any kind of out with old - in with new stories about anything doesn't need to be bras.

C'mon let's keep this thread going

I have a hard time letting go of shoes. Like running shoes, I know you are supposed to replace them and when I do I notice a difference...but it takes me a while to actually throw shoes away. They usually sit in my car as "just in case" backups.

I have the same problem with running shoes. I need good shoes that are pretty expensive just for running intervals 3 days a week. No major distances. So I get a pair about once a year and usually they're in perfect condition since I only wore them on the treadmill. I keep them for walking my dog so I don't have to wear the brand news ones and risk getting them wet (if rainy/snowy) or messed up somehow. I also have a pair of really old ones in my desk drawer at work just in case.

good lord.... running shoes

so many

running is a rather compulsive sport favored by compulsive people..... and compulsive searching for the perfect running shoes.

• Motorsheen
    Options
    I get my running shoes in colors that will look good with my regular clothes later on. Once they're retired, they get added to my casual collection, because you know your shoes have to match your shirt right?

Lol @ casual collection :lol:

I catch crap because I have a wife and four daughters and I own the most shoes in the house, by a long shot.

Ha... same here, and I hear about it too
  • JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    One of the Walmarts near me had a clearance sale on some bras for $1 each last week. It was awesome. It was also complete chaos... but hey, new bras!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You had a bra for 6 years?! I can't even keep a guy for more than two and you can keep a bra for 6 years?!

• fjmartini
    Options
    I read a post about boob pictures...
  • jdlobb
    Options
    You had a bra for 6 years?! I can't even keep a guy for more than two and you can keep a bra for 6 years?!

We're not nearly as useful, and much easier to replace
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Also any kind of out with old - in with new stories about anything doesn't need to be bras.

I have a hard time letting go of shoes. Like running shoes, I know you are supposed to replace them and when I do I notice a difference...but it takes me a while to actually throw shoes away. They usually sit in my car as "just in case" backups.

I have the same problem with running shoes. I need good shoes that are pretty expensive just for running intervals 3 days a week. No major distances. So I get a pair about once a year and usually they're in perfect condition since I only wore them on the treadmill. I keep them for walking my dog so I don't have to wear the brand news ones and risk getting them wet (if rainy/snowy) or messed up somehow. I also have a pair of really old ones in my desk drawer at work just in case.

so many

running is a rather compulsive sport favored by compulsive people..... and compulsive searching for the perfect running shoes.

so many

Very true. So now I have a pair of my older Brooks for dog walking/general errands and stuff, my new Brooks for the treadmill and my Reebok Nano's for lifting. All sitting on the floor right inside my front door. lol

I love Asics, I wont even try anything else.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

so many

Very true. So now I have a pair of my older Brooks for dog walking/general errands and stuff, my new Brooks for the treadmill and my Reebok Nano's for lifting. All sitting on the floor right inside my front door. lol

sheesh

Mizuno, Asics, Nike,Saucony, Pearl Izumi, Reebok.... spilling out of the closet, tucked under the bed, in the trunk of my car.

• jdlobb
    Options

so many

so many

I love Asics, I wont even try anything else.

After much trial and error I found back in 2007 that the Asics Gel Foundations fit me perfectly and allow me to walk or run endlessly with no foot pain. The perfect shoe for me. I've gone through several pairs since then. It's nice when you find the perfect shoe.