• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I've been defeated...hopefully not for long tho
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I can't figure out what I want to do with my life.

Welcome to my life. Sad thing is, I already spent mad money on a degree only to realize too late it was kind of pointless. Yeesh.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Welcome to my life. Sad thing is, I already spent mad money on a degree only to realize too late it was kind of pointless. Yeesh.

I'm trying to get somewhere but I don't know where. Plus I know, financially it will be worth it in the future but presently I keep feeling it's NOT worth it emotionally when I had to watch out the window while my little kids had fun flying a kite playing and I was studying/taking notes all damn day.

Yeah, that would be difficult. I wish I had had insight to know that there are many paths in life that do not require a form of higher education. I still enjoyed my time at school (well, some of it anyway), but ultimately it did not help me achieve anything I wanted to do.

I'm in a position of knowing what I think I would like to do (utilizing what I went to school for), but honestly have no clue where to start to achieve that goal. There's not a ton of information available to me that I would consider reliable (at present).
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Here is the forum for me.
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Vikka.... Your hair is beautiful!

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Vikka.... Your hair is beautiful!

Thank-you. I usually lose at hair styling...so good hair days must be documented.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I'm trying to get somewhere but I don't know where. Plus I know, financially it will be worth it in the future but presently I keep feeling it's NOT worth it emotionally when I had to watch out the window while my little kids had fun flying a kite playing and I was studying/taking notes all damn day.

Yeah, that would be difficult. I wish I had had insight to know that there are many paths in life that do not require a form of higher education. I still enjoyed my time at school (well, some of it anyway), but ultimately it did not help me achieve anything I wanted to do.

I'm in a position of knowing what I think I would like to do (utilizing what I went to school for), but honestly have no clue where to start to achieve that goal. There's not a ton of information available to me that I would consider reliable (at present).

So.... what was your degree?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Losing at life still. Just didn't want anyone to forget that I still suck.

Misery loves company, right?
  • getittogether5107
    Options
    Seems like the right place for me!!!!
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Losing at life still. Just didn't want anyone to forget that I still suck.

Misery loves company, right?

Well if you like Nickleback....... :/
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    m7vxiar3oeri.gif
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have aspirations; then I meet people who are where I want to be, but they are dealing with different cr4p, just getting paid more. Why do I aspire to do cr4p, even for more money. It all sucks.