• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am late but I made it.

Did you bring Combos?

Of course. I brought a variety pack.

I knew there was a reason you were invited.

You mean it's not for my sick jokes and hardcore dance skillz?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hmm...just observing..don't mind me.3kviu1xo9y2h.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I can't figure out what I want to do with my life.

Welcome to my life. Sad thing is, I already spent mad money on a degree only to realize too late it was kind of pointless. Yeesh.

I'm trying to get somewhere but I don't know where. Plus I know, financially it will be worth it in the future but presently I keep feeling it's NOT worth it emotionally when I had to watch out the window while my little kids had fun flying a kite playing and I was studying/taking notes all damn day.

Yeah, that would be difficult. I wish I had had insight to know that there are many paths in life that do not require a form of higher education. I still enjoyed my time at school (well, some of it anyway), but ultimately it did not help me achieve anything I wanted to do.

I'm in a position of knowing what I think I would like to do (utilizing what I went to school for), but honestly have no clue where to start to achieve that goal. There's not a ton of information available to me that I would consider reliable (at present).

So.... what was your degree?

Illustration. They don't tell you that you don't need a degree to get into that business, but that you do need contacts. And school didn't really provide that. Oh well, lesson learned.
  • Break__You
    Break__You Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The city is screwing me over on an OJI injury, so I'm
    losing.....Here and accounted for.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I can't figure out what I want to do with my life.

Welcome to my life. Sad thing is, I already spent mad money on a degree only to realize too late it was kind of pointless. Yeesh.

I'm trying to get somewhere but I don't know where. Plus I know, financially it will be worth it in the future but presently I keep feeling it's NOT worth it emotionally when I had to watch out the window while my little kids had fun flying a kite playing and I was studying/taking notes all damn day.

Yeah, that would be difficult. I wish I had had insight to know that there are many paths in life that do not require a form of higher education. I still enjoyed my time at school (well, some of it anyway), but ultimately it did not help me achieve anything I wanted to do.

I'm in a position of knowing what I think I would like to do (utilizing what I went to school for), but honestly have no clue where to start to achieve that goal. There's not a ton of information available to me that I would consider reliable (at present).

So.... what was your degree?

Illustration. They don't tell you that you don't need a degree to get into that business, but that you do need contacts. And school didn't really provide that. Oh well, lesson learned.

Did you draw your last 2 profile pics? I love them.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Still losing right now...but trying still, nothing else to do really.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You should have to mention two positives for every one thing you're losing at.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    Loser checking in. One of these days something will go right. Today is not that day.
  • getittogether5107
    Options
    Well...I haven't messed up yet today...
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Im waiting for Beck to show up so the party can start.