Can you wish me luck?

Options
I'm a little (well, a LOT) nervous about taking this new step in my life. Hoping I can truly do it this time!!!

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    well like anything in life.... if you truly want it you can do it.... the determination is in there.. it won't be easy nothing worth getting is, but you will learn and move forward and reap the rewards. good luck
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck!!
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it and before you know it, you won't need luck because it becomes part of your existance.
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you will find plenty of support on this site. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this! Especially with the help of this site. People are so helpful on here. Feel free to add me (:
  • lakenleona
    lakenleona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it and you WILL! :) Just remember to take it day by day and don't beat up on yourself if you make mistakes! Learn from them and move forward. Just keep going. Good luck!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as luck in weight loss. Don't give up and you WILL get there. So I wish for you determination instead. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!
    You can add me if you'd like... I'm learning the more friends I have here, the more well wishes I am getting, the better I am doing!!! Get as many friends as you can!!!
    And good luck!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    I'll do you one better and give you a friend! I'm sending you a friend request...
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You will definitely get support here. There are a lot of friendly people here all going through the same thing. Don'g be afraid to ask questions and jump right in.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Good luck!1 You can do it!!
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Chok Dee! Good luck in Thai
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wishing you luck!! You can do this!!
  • SpaceGirl01
    Options
    THANk YOU!!!
  • SpaceGirl01
    Options
    Great way to think about it. :-) I appreciate it!!! Thank you so much!!