Whats happend since I have been gone

PowerMan40
PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
Some one care to catch me up on all I have missed, over the last 3 months I have been MIA.
I took 3 months off from all social media, training, dieting, and just focused on work, and trying to fix me. Well that was a total failure. lol Im still broken, but at least the torn tendon in my forearm has healed and its back to training and dieting. lol

All silly humorous remarks welcome

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    You haven't missed *kitten*.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I am still unemployed.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    You've not really missed much. *kitten* are still thirsty. Anonymous flag patrol is still taking offense to everything and anything. Some people left. Some people came back. Some people reincarnated. And some dbag put his kik username up yesterday. Same old *kitten*.

Where did kik dude go? I had some recipes I wanted to show him.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    You've not really missed much. *kitten* are still thirsty. Anonymous flag patrol is still taking offense to everything and anything. Some people left. Some people came back. Some people reincarnated. And some dbag put his kik username up yesterday. Same old *kitten*.

Forward them my way I'm ready to start cooking, I've got my spoon out
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I'm still a big D.

we know.

:)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I've blown up like a balloon, ate all the chocolate, and herniated some discs. Seen some cute pooches, some cute shoes, and some really nice art pieces. Lady on the sidewalk....check. Lost dog.....check.
    Broad City *kitten*! :D
    https://youtu.be/DhGHu-3asWU
    Glad your tendon is better. :)

• PowerMan40

Screw him Im always interested in new recipes.... Im above KIK you can follow me on IG lol
  • PowerMan40
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm still a big D.

we know.

:)
    You mean you know that both of you are still D bags... ?