Pleasantly shocked: I lost 16.6kg (36.5 pounds) in my first week on keto diet

Options
124»

Replies

• skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Something also dawned on me just now: While you used two scales to measure your current weight (which okay, adds significance) you did not do the same for the starting weight. That measurement might have been the wrong one in the first place. As in, too high. That happens. Sometimes my scale has a bad day, too.
  • akagoldengirl
    akagoldengirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    skymningen wrote: »
    Something also dawned on me just now: While you used two scales to measure your current weight (which okay, adds significance) you did not do the same for the starting weight. That measurement might have been the wrong one in the first place. As in, too high. That happens. Sometimes my scale has a bad day, too.

Skymnigen... this is exactly what I've been thinking today.

Obviously my eyes have been opened and there must be something wrong with the math.

Even though I had a significant weight loss: my body has improved significantly in the past week, it's as clear as day physically...

Likely the first scale broke the first time we used it....

Hence the reason we felt compelled to replace it today to double check.

The thing is, both weeks my husband weighed himself with me, and he's an athletic build, and knows his weight, and his readings were coming up right...

I can only guess that at my significant weight, I probably broke the *kitten* thing! ;)

Meme away xo