Looking for friends!

Options
Hi!
I'm Kori :) Over the last few years, my weight has creeped up to where I am classified as obese. Throw that in with starting a desk job a few months ago...yikes! I'm looking for friends to help keep me on track! Knowing that there are other people out there that I'm connected with who are in the same boat as I am keeps me motivated. Let's do this!

Replies

• lacyphacelia
    lacyphacelia Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What kind of buddies are you looking for? I ask because some people are okay with someone liking their posts or food diary. Other people want to check in once a week and chat. I'd be game but I'm more of the personable type, if that's okay with you :)
  • booknerd57
    booknerd57 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love an accountability buddy! I lost 30 lb last year and then got pregnant.....I was still pretty overweight before I got pregnant but now I'd like to lose 110 lb. Yikes! I'm trying to take it one day at a time and having someone rooting for you definitely helps!
  • swellirok
    swellirok Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What kind of buddies are you looking for? I ask because some people are okay with someone liking their posts or food diary. Other people want to check in once a week and chat. I'd be game but I'm more of the personable type, if that's okay with you :)

Honestly, any type of friend on here would be great! I've been flying solo on this for awhile, so I figured even just having friends on here would keep me accountable :)
    booknerd57 wrote: »
    I'd love an accountability buddy! I lost 30 lb last year and then got pregnant.....I was still pretty overweight before I got pregnant but now I'd like to lose 110 lb. Yikes! I'm trying to take it one day at a time and having someone rooting for you definitely helps!

Let's do this! Congrats on your little one :)
  • shannonbear03
    shannonbear03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for motivational friends! Can I come too??
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want friends too! My name is Katie, and I have no excuses for all the weight I've put on.
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I was classed as obese then lost 2 stone, then got pregnant and put it back on. Have 5 stone to loose in total!
  • dvestal100
    dvestal100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have over 100 lbs to lose and it has been a struggle. I was reyi2ng ww but scale was not moving. First week here, lost 5 lbs! I too would love to expand circle of friends here. Feeel free to add me
  • Ajhughes01
    Ajhughes01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking for friends as well :)
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends on here too, feel free to add me.
  • CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was classified as obese too. I'm down 100lbs now but still 10lbs away from a "normal" weight. Man it's hard and I still struggle daily. I began my journey 20 months ago.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! It's so important to keep each other motivated! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I comment on almost everything and will make comments about what you're eating and how the workouts are coming. I expect the same. I find being involved helps the process.