Need friends/motivators

Options
Hi All!

I'm a 26 year old from NSW Australia who has been using this website/smart phone app for just over a week and I'm looking for more friends.
I like seeing what other people are doing as it seems to keep me motivated, so the more the merrier!
I have about 25 kilos to lose so a while to go yet :)

Jess

Replies

• jmmccall
    jmmccall Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad to see you here. I will send you a request always glad to have more friends.
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is second try at this. The first time I did not get very involved in the online community. This time around I have started to get more involved, and I find that I hold myself more accountable. Plus, giving and getting support does not hurt. I have about 18 lbs. (8.2 kilos), and a lot of shaping up ahead of me.

Good Luck to you!
    Lisa
  • MZATM
    MZATM Posts: 34
    Options
    welcome I'm also new to this. But everyone is keeping me motivated so far
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey. I will send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for about a week now and I'm loving it! I'll send you a friend request, I could also use the support. Oh btw, I'm from Aus too :)
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey there ~ I'm new too - just a little more than a week into it. I'm looking for friends as well, so I'll send you a request. Best of luck! :smile:
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm from Perth Western Australia...feel free to add me as a friend..x
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I could use the same ! Love the profile pix with your cat, so cute lol
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    Hi Jess :-)
    I'm fairly new here & i would love some more friends for support on here. I am aiming at 27 kilos...wanna race? lol, joking. but if you would like to go on this journey together i would love that :-)
    the more the merrier for me.
  • miisscandace
    Options
    Welcome! friend request sent! good luck!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this as well!
    It's good to know there is a lot of support on this website! Good luck everyone :)
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Welcome and good luck. You will be so glad you joined MFP!
  • sweetums85
    sweetums85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi there welcome
    i am from vic looking for more mfp Aussie's

feel free to add

i have got 20kg to lose as well
  • Pleasedaspunch
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm new and from NSW too...Will send you a friend request (You'll be my first aussie friend on here haha)
  • ravennadeloki
    Options
    I only started a few weeks ago but already this thing has helped me out. I even got a couple of gals from work to join. I would love to have you as a friend since I too could always use a little motivation :)