weights and 30 day shred

Options
I will be doing 30day shred. I do not have dumbell weights I could use and I really don't want to go buy any. What can I use instead? Anything in my house I could use? Or something I could make?

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    soup cans
  • keeping_on
    keeping_on Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Food cans (veggies, soup, etc.), water bottles full of water or sand, large rocks from the yard, small animals or children, jugs of laundry detergent. Can also use a slab of wood, though I would suggest wrapping a towel around it or sanding it down to save yourself unnecessary pain.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ditto to soup cans, or bottles of water. If you had two of those large Nalgene bottles, that would work!
  • mwoolfenden
    Options
    you could use cans from your pantry, or waterbottles filled with water or sand, depending on how much you want them to weigh. im interested in if the 30 day shred is working for you? i bought the vidio months ago and havent had the motivation to really stick with it yet.
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Water bottles filled with sand :)
  • sugarlovebug
    sugarlovebug Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! those are great ideas!! I never thought about water bottles with sand!!!! I can't wait for my netflix to get here with it!!!
    This is exciting!! I will start my online schooling this week and by the end of the week I will start 30day shred too!! What a good Monday!!