BEST VEGAN BODYBUILDERS YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Options
2»

Replies

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Trump2016 wrote: »
    The recommendations she gives are nutritionally incomplete and several people have gotten ill to the point that there is an active movement against her.

What sums up her advice? Only ever watched one of her videos (recipe-related). Must be one hell of a fad diet if it's as you've described.

Eating over 80% of your calories in carbs, everyone should eat at least 2500 calories to lose weight, that she does daily bike rides of 30+ miles is not worth mentioning in that context, periods are evil and toxicity leaving your body, if you don't get them anymore it means you're clean.
    Beat me to it. About the only good I can say about that is it means she's liable not to have a child that has to suffer on her parentage anytime soon.

She's also probably lied about her health before. She's given out her blood work panel before to demonstrate she's in good health, but chances she ate differently leading up to that blood work.
    Her boyfriend DurianRider couldn't fake his profile as well as she could as he had low B-12 (it can literally take years to use up B-12 in the liver and start having issues) and had the clinician recommend he get a B-12 shot.
  • senecarr
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Vegangains is a troll. Given his posting history on Jason Blaha's channel before he Vegangains started his own channel, I'm pretty sure Vegangains adopted a trolling, hit-and-run style with his meat-eater "facts" knowing he'd raise views. I think viewing Blaha's antics is part of what even inspired him to do it - realizing controversy gets attention. It is even possible, that in his own mind, he thinks he's doing something good for the vegan community by spreading false information that might trick people on a cursory level.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Snow3y wrote: »
    Vegan Gains is a complete retard. He's immature and often gets proven wrong about his statements he makes, but never responds to them.

Funny.
  • Zmac34
    Zmac34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if the initial youtube suggestions were an honest opinion or a joke but I will stick with John Venus.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness
  • Zmac34
    Options
    None of these people are nutritionist or certified in anything for people to take their advice. I watch mainly for entertainment. Vegan gains is the most entertaining and does reference many of his findings but he's a kid that lives with his mom that lives off trolling others for views and money.
  • Zmac34
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    irenehb wrote: »
    Since when is Freelee a bodybuilder?

lol since i would wanna build my body like hers :) maybe i shouldn't say body build, but just fit and lean

Freelee is an idiot- unqualified to give advice and is certainly far from fit.

I agree 100%, I have yet to find a single certified nutritionist recommend a raw fruit diet. Being skinny doesn't always mean an individual is healthy as they seem to imply in their videos.
  • Zmac34
    Options
    My favorite non-vegan channel is Kinobody. I simply find replacements for meat and dairy and have researched and implemented many of his teachings. It's made my life more enjoyable and building muscle while cutting fat fun. He's not really a body builder as he maintains a body fat % of 7-8% with no supplements, no PEDs and just whole foods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxLSqyqbVY
  • senecarr
    Options
    Zmac34 wrote: »
    None of these people are nutritionist or certified in anything for people to take their advice. I watch mainly for entertainment. Vegan gains is the most entertaining and does reference many of his findings but he's a kid that lives with his mom that lives off trolling others for views and money.
    He links to studies, but there's times the studies he links actually contradict what he's claiming they say.
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    simnett nutrition!