New to this... could use some friends

Options
Hi everybody my name is Paige. I am a 23 year old mom of a beautiful little girl. I have always struggled with my weight but recently I came to the conclusion that I need to do something about it. I was told by my doctor that I am a high cholesterol and have to go on a low cholesterol diet. The problem with that is I don't know what that means and I don't know how to do it. I follow many Instagram accounts that use this app to help them with their weight loss Journey so I figured it's my time to start. It's hard to keep up with the one-year-old and especially when you're overweight. If there is anybody that is going through the same thing as me and wants to go through this journey with me please message me let's do this together! I need advice on a low cholesterol diet would be so helpful also. I hope to hear from some of you and hope everyone has an awesome day

Replies

• jonathanq0623
    jonathanq0623 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cut salt as much as possible. I use Mrs dash for seasoning and it tastes good also. Good luck and add me if you'd like.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect as friends!!
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Been here a while but have been slacking. Gotta get back on track. I'm down 47lbs and looking for more
  • denise_teddy
    denise_teddy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Give up dairy! Try it and see how it goes! The journey is hard but if you are determined you can do it. I just past half way of my goal! wxyst0xnnr5b.png
  • Aplant77
    Aplant77 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey Paige! I'm pretty new to this as well! I started about 3 weeks ago. I'll send you a friend request so we can motivate each other :)
  • _Hadz_
    _Hadz_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using this for a while but all on my own. Could use some friends :D
  • TDurdenFC
    TDurdenFC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Yeah, I have a daughter who will be turning 2 in October, I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis so my energy levels are next to none! Haha! Feel free to add me if you'd like, we can all use all the help we can get! :smile:
  • sepiagirl74
    sepiagirl74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hashimotos here! Can't lose any weight!!! I'm trying to count calories now and hopefully get my thyroid meds balanced. Too tired to even work out
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me