20in6 DAILY CHAT Week 2 [closed]

Options
vzjvvp.jpg

Great job for Week One ladies! It's day 9 now! Can you believe it??? Let's review our goals for Week Two:

1. 240 exercise minutes
2. Have a Feel Good moment every day!
3. This week... lets try to stay in the GREEN at least 5/7 days! (No going over on calories! If you do... work them off!)

Good luck!!!! Chat it up hot mamas!!! I loved reading all the updates and encouragement from last week!!!!

Replies

• shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well done. Great results.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Everyone did great!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    we had 30! where'd they all go?! so far so good for me this week, hope all you ladies are well xxx
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm so happy for everyone for ANY success, even if it's just maintaining that can be a success too!!

So far I started my day off with my bootcamp class this morning && now I'me ating some shredded wheat! I have my 5k tomorrow which I am NOT ready for at all!! I haven't had enough time/energy to train as much as I wanted to and I will PROBABLY end up walking most of it, but WHATEVEr as long as I finish, right?! And hoepfully it will be a milestone and encourage me to push forward and one day be able to conquer it!! :D

My feel good for today is going to be hanging out with my friend Sara and going to one of our favorite places for dinner, it's called Treehuggers cafe and it's a little organic/vegetarian friendly restaurant that has a LOT of great, healthy && different options!! She's leaving me && moving to Chicago on Sunday... so it's pretty bitter sweet!! && i have to make sure i go to bed nice and early because 5K registration starts tomorrow at 7:30AM YIKES!
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    Best of luck Ashley please let us know how you get on - im not brace enough to even sign up so you have my full respect for giving it a go...

Hey Katie thank you for the "leader board " I'm sure you have enough on your hands with your little one so thank you - I hope you've figured out your logging issues....
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today?? How's it going?

Ashley, good luck!!!!! Don't push yourself too hard ;-)
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    DAY 10!! Can't type much, gotta go to bed because.... MY BIKE IS ASSEMBLED!!! I'm going to pick it up from the bike shop in the morning and I can't wait to try it out!!!!

Have a great day ladies!!! Thanks to all of you who have been active in our challenge!!!
  • leslturn8
    Options
    omg i have had the biggest day of my life! taking care of others kids in a centre is sooo different to in their own home!
    5 kids have kept me busy all day it was after 2 and i realised i hadnt had lunch! i only just had tea now and im going to be because im exhausted! it is 7:18pm usually i eat by 5 and bed by 9!
    The good thing today i got through it! I cant say im looking forward to doing it again tomorrow but hey! I CAN DO IT!
  • marieuno
    marieuno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing pretty well this Saturday! My sleep schedule is so off because my days are starting in the evening on one day and end the morning'/afternoon next day! It's making me bonkers trying to keep track what day I'm in!

So does anyone have any great websites for healthy recipes to get fresh ideas on meals to make? I'm so bored of the foods I'm eating!
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    Wow just reading that made me feel like i burned some calories .. so you certainly did chasing the 5 kiddos!

GL tomorrow, I'm positive you can do it! Maybe you need to set an alarm to remind yourself to eat lol.
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    Good Luck Ashley!

I too have so much respect for you to even try it! I attempted the C25K last week and I couldn't get through the first day!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Sarah, try Allrecipes!! They have a healthy section, but I personally just look around until I find what I like. We all know that a cheesy, salty recipe isn't as healthy as one full of vegetables with a healthy fat like olive oil or something lol.
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Went to a wedding yesterday someone from work-if I say.Jeremy Kyle or maybe for our US friendsa jerry springer youunderstand why I had to drink my bodyweight in vodka....didn't eat much though
    going food shopping today and maybe a swim if I recover.will plan ahead for the week and get lots of healthy stuff

How's everyone else doing? I feel great, wore an old dress last night that hasn't fitted for a long time, got lots of compliments . GONna check my measurements today sure I've lost inches as well as lbs this wWEk
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey guys just realised I've not posted for a few days so wanted to check in! how'd week 2 of 20in6 treating you all? I'm doing better this week and hoping it reflects on Thursday :) well done to all for any successes xxx
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    DAY 11!

I hope everyone is having a healthy weekend. :-) I am! My new bike is AWESOME!!!! And... my bike shorts (the kind with the padding) FIT!!!! I'm so surprised, I got them before I was pregnant. (So like 10-15 lbs lighter.) But THANK GOODNESS, because the seat on my bike HURTS lol.

I'm going to try not to overdo today (on exercise) because tomorrow I'm going to start p90x! Aaaaaaa! Wish me luck. ;-)

I'm so proud of everyone for their progress!!
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did p90x before my wedding,and I lost 27 lbs in 4.5 weeks. It works fast, but if you dont actively change your habits when you are through, you gain it all back! :sad: Good luck girl! Just keep up you strong willed personality and you can achieve anything!
  • gooberkn
    gooberkn Posts: 18
    Options
    hi everyone!

Busy weekend for me. I was definitely not perfect with the eating (and a few miller lites here and there), but I will try to make up for it this week.

My sister came back from a two-week vacation and her first response to me was "wow Katie, you look great! Did you lose weight?" Makes me feel so good to hear that.

I'm nervous that I am going to lose steam. For the last few years, I start eating healthy, working out, lose five pounds or so, and then lose steam and go back into my old lifestyle. Once the pounds stop dropping (even for just a few days), I give up and lose all steam.

This group is good for us all to keep our motivation going strong! I would love to hear from the twenty or so folks that haven't posted much (or at all) in our group. It helps to hear what we're each going through or exchange a good exercise routing or a good recipe or stuff. Don't be afraid!

Anyway, that's my post today. Tomorrow is a new week. And AUGUST 1st ALREADY! How is that possible?

Good luck everyone and keep your goal in mind!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Chelsea, by habits do you mean eating healthy and regularly exercising???

Katie, great job! I can't wait for people to notice i've lost weight... it'll be awhile since we live in WA and everyone we know lives in PA lol. There's always Facebook!!! ;-)

I'm a little early today but ya'll are ahead of me anyway. IT'S DAY 12!!!! Have a happy Monday ladies!!!

How is everyone doing on exercise minutes? Remember our goal is 240 this week! Since Thursday I've done... 214! (The new bike helps...)

MONDAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF P90X! WISH ME LUCK!!!!
  • leslturn8
    Options
    Ladies i heard about "the firm " workout and its not available in australia which i am devo! it looks AWESOME!
    I have done alright this week so far!