Your favorite fast food meal under 600 Calories?

Options
I'll add a couple of mine. Taco Bell steak or chicken fresco tacos are a favorite of mine. 3 of them contain only 420 calories and my go to diablo sauce is calorie free. This meal litters my diary frequently. I also like a large Chili from Wendy's. Believe it or not, it is pretty decent Chili for fast food. The large is only 270 calories, leaving plenty of leverage of saltines and their seasoning packets. It's also quite filling and packed with protein.

Replies

• Princess2k17
    Princess2k17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Cantina Bowls from Taco Bell (no sour cream, no guac)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell Bean Burrito, no cheese. Add jalapeno and lettuce. 360 calories. If you add guacamole and potatoes, it's still under 600 -- 480.

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Wendy's - small chili with a baked potato. I put the chili on the potato and add some hot sauce. :smile: OR a plain spicy chicken sandwich with a said of ranch.

Chipotle - 2 or 3 tacos with a little rice, chicken, salsa, lettuce and cheese.

McD's - egg mcmuffin with a parfait OR small fries
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell Steak burrito supreme fresco.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wendy's chicken nuggets + small chili

Taco places - anything with extra meat, light cheese, and some salsa. Maybe some beans or similar.

Although for me, protein content is a bigger concern with fast food than are calories. Ideally I want both (high protein and reasonable cals), but "ideal" is something I don't often meet up with.
  • boulank
    boulank Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wendys
    Large Chili and Sour Cream and Chive baked potato. I usually pour half the chili onto the potato and only use half the sour cream.

Subway
    Almost all of the 6 inch subs with water or zero calorie iced tea
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell power menu bowl (grilled chicken), Extra chicken, NO rice, Add lettuce and a couple packs of fire sauce: ~400 calories
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Culver's Cranberry bacon Bleu salad. 360 calories without dressing. Raspberry vinaigrette dressing adds 45 calories.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Wendy's - small chili with a baked potato. I put the chili on the potato and add some hot sauce. :smile: OR a plain spicy chicken sandwich with a said of ranch.

Chipotle - 2 or 3 tacos with a little rice, chicken, salsa, lettuce and cheese.

McD's - egg mcmuffin with a parfait OR small fries

Also a fan of Wendy's chili and baked potato combo. I can't remember where I originally read about this suggestion, but it was a hell of a good one. Pour the chili on the potato and you have yourself an extremely hearty meal. The problem being is that the Wendy's closest to my apartment seem to be pretty much ALWAYS out of baked potato when I stop in. Very frustrating.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    madwells1 wrote: »
    Taco Bell power menu bowl (grilled chicken), Extra chicken, NO rice, Add lettuce and a couple packs of fire sauce: ~400 calories

While I love the power bowls also, per Taco Bell the steak and chicken bowls are 500 and 510 respectively. Only the veg power bowl is less.

https://www.tacobell.com/food/nutrition/info
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My go-to items when I "have to" eat fast food:

Subway steak, egg & cheese flatbread with veggies and brown mustard (6 inch)

Taco Bell cheesy bean & rice burrito

Chipotle steak or chicken burrito bowl (I usually do no cheese, 1/2 sour cream, rice and beans, which is more like 700-ish calories but worth it)

Braum's kids hamburger meal with Greek yogurt

Chick-Fil-A largest order of grilled nuggets and a kids milk or iced coffee, unsweetened

McDonald's double cheeseburger, half bun, sometimes split fries with someone

Steak & Shake triple steakburger, no cheese, add mustard, pickle, lettuce & onion (giant burger that keeps me full for pretty much the rest of my day if I have it for lunch and it's around 500 calories)
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's Turkey Tom
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Arby roast beef sammich. yummy
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Panda Express - bowl with half fried rice, half mixed veggies and string bean chicken. 400 calories and 20g of protein. I probably eat there a bit too often haha

You could really bring down the calorie content if you went with all mixed veggies for the side, but I like fried rice too much.

Bowl with all fried rice and string bean chicken: 540 calories
    Bowl with all mixed veggies and string bean chicken: 260 calories
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Egg McMuffin + a hash brown.

Double decker taco + two fresco crunchy tacos or one 7-layer burrito + one fresco crunchy taco

I tend to skip burgers because they mandate fries and fries are the calorie killers.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Spicy Chicken Wrap = 370 cals
    Wendy's Kid-size Fries = 230 cals

That's my go-to.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Wendy's Spicy Chicken Wrap = 370 cals
    Wendy's Kid-size Fries = 230 cals

That's my go-to.

that's a good one. Wendy's is hard to eat at on a diet, even their salads are super calorie dense.