Bra NSV?

Options
38DD to 34DD

brapic.jpg

Replies

• Being2human
    Options
    Congratulations!!!plz tell me how did u do this? M new I joined about a month ago and iam eating rite,excersing but haven't even lost a pound:(
  • sleepygiraffes
    sleepygiraffes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!plz tell me how did u do this? M new I joined about a month ago and iam eating rite,excersing but haven't even lost a pound:(

Sometimes you have to eat more than the amount of calories you're given just to jump start your metabolism. Remember, you have to increase your calorie intake when you exercise. If your body isn't getting enough calories, it'll store fat because it doesn't know when it's going to get enough food next. Don't give up!
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go! And super cute too! I'm about to go shopping (not because I've lost a lot, but because I just need to, lol) and I'm expecting to go down a bit. So exciting!! It's a great NSV!!
  • alslau02
    alslau02 Posts: 64
    Options

Weigh and measure all food.
    Be conservative w/exercise calories.
    Be patient.

If you do all of this, get a blood test. I found out my thyroid is giving out and once I made changes for that the weight started coming off at a more steady rate.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I've gone from 34DD to 34D and shrinking!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!