WhoNu Cookies

Options
This may be old news to some, but it's a brand new discovery for me. I like to have something sweet every now and then, but I find that I often can't justify the calories/lack of nutrition in most things. I saw these WhoNu cookies at the grocery store last night, and I decided to try them.

They have added nutrients and a considerably low calorie content for a cookie (3 cookies for 150 calories). Here's the graphic they use to illustrate the nutritional values:

nutriPanelCrispy.jpg

They're VERY tasty, too. Taste just like Chips Ahoy to me. Yes, I know they're still not healthy, and I don't eat them every day... But every few days, if I can get my chocolate fix for 150 calories and some bonus vitamins... I'm in.

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! :happy:
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Huh! Thanks for the tip! :)
  • puffinstix
    Options
    I've been wondering about these..I'll have to try them out! Have you tried the oreo-looking ones? Do they taste just as good?
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Yep I have heard about these cookies but haven't tried them. A co-worker said they do taste like your famous brand cookies.
    Who knew? :glasses:
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Oreo-type cookies yet. I got the crisp chocolate chip. I'll probably give them all a shot eventually. :) Three of those and a cup of almond milk is soooo good right before bed. Yum.