What do you do when

Options
What do you do when you can't perform caliestetics, and can't do no cardio of any kind and you eat 3 slices of pizza and you want more, what would you do (besides stop eating)?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    For me, 3 slices of pizza would be a drop in the bucket in my week. But it puts you way over, just move on and get back on track tomorrow.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    If you have room to stand you have room to do body squats. GET SOME!!!!
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Ok but how do u alleviate the want more feeling?

You don't. Just think about how sore your legs will be if you keep shoveling food in. If it take about 250 burpees to burn off 1 slice of pizza you will need to double that since you are only doing body squats. So you already need to do 1500 squats to burn off the three you've already eaten. Good luck! :)

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Think about how good the pizza will be for lunch the next day. Put it in a container in the fridge. Now it's a waste of washing a container if you immediately take it out and eat it. (I do this immediately after serving the pizza)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you can't turn off the "want more" feeling. You just have to sit with it. Examine it. Really feel it. Literally tell yourself, in your head, "I am feeling ravenous right now." But then add, "That's all right. It's a hard feeling, but it will pass. I just have to wait it out." Think about why you feel you always want more. Think about what non-food things might distract you or fill that need. Make a plan for next time. Wait it out.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you can't perform caliestetics, and can't do no cardio of any kind and you eat 3 slices of pizza and you want more, what would you do (besides stop eating)?

Put the remaining pizza in the freezer, trash or give it away.
    Leave the room/building. Get busy with something else.
    Have a salad.
    Drink some water or tea or pop a stick of mint gum in my mouth and wait 20 minutes or so.
    Eat it, log it and move on. Have a maintenance calorie day.
    Walk.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Do you still have the pizza? I'm sure if you ate it now, the extra calories wouldn't be an issue.... It would likely give your weight loss a boost.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options

Ok but how do u alleviate the want more feeling?

Think about what you want even more, like losing weight for example.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

Learning to stop eating when you've had enough but want more is an important part of the process. Put the pizza away and go brush your teeth to get the taste out of your mouth. Be strong.
  • NewYearNewMe140
    NewYearNewMe140 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fill up on healthy foods, like vegetables and water and then you won't be able to eat so much pizza.
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Stop eating. That seems to be the one response you want to ignore.