I lost 30 lbs!! These are my progress pictures.

Options
13»

Replies

• sistermooooon
    Options
    So so sorry to hear of your loss. You are an inspiration to me that you are taking on this journey for those little ones and yourself! You said you can't see the weight loss, but I can see it in your stomach and face! Great job! Don't quit!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    First off I'm sorry to hear about your babies. I say that they are proud of their momma. You look great!!
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    First I'd like to give you my sympathies. I know what it's like to lose a child. I miscarried 2 years ago and it took me a while to get over it. I'm so glad that you're trying to stay positive. But just so you know it's completely ok to cry and feel lost. It was a big event that you went through. I wish you the best with your weight loss and your future endeavors for a family.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Amazing courage. Congratulations on the weight loss.
  • eedaniels
    eedaniels Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your progress both physically and emotionally. So sorry to hear of your lose. Glad to see your no giving up, especially for your angels.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for the loss of your twins. I had a miscarriage back in fall of 2007 so I can relate. I'm still not totally over it. =/

I think you are doing a fantastic job and they would be very proud of you!
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    You are so incredibly strong, it blows my mind! I'm sure your babies are proud of their mommy. Keep up the hard work, you're gorgeous!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for you! I miscarried around the same point in my pregnancy, and it's hard to keep going. I put on close to 35 pounds, what with "baby weight" and weight from purely eating my feelings. I'm so happy you decided to turn it around and accomplish all you have!!
  • lauralhicks
    Options
    looking good mami!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about the loss of your twins...stay strong, be motivated, time will take the eddge off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!