JULY MILES CHALLENGE!!!!!

Options

Replies

• littlemount
    littlemount Posts: 223
    Options
    Is there a challenge for August. Is there anybody who wants a member ,Need more motivation and support. I basically love to walk and dance.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Plodding Along

7/27/7/31

amsparky - 8.5
    LimeyTart - 2
    mnsmith83 - 18.88
    Millie00 - 8

Plodding Along overall TOTAL: 391.6 !!!!

This was SO much fun!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Jalapeño Hotties (7/24-7/31)

Babybluz33. 3.61
    Naomisnook. 19.5
    Jazelita. 2.13
    Cdiaz1227. 0

Total: 25.24

Previously: 142.84

July total miles: 168.08
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Is there a challenge for August. Is there anybody who wants a member ,Need more motivation and support. I basically love to walk and dance.

Anyone know what happened to Amelia?
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Lucky Number Seven Miles
    (As of 7/31/2011)

Polish_Princess: 0
    Misskimlilac: no report
    misskash: 1
    GoneWithTheWhinge: 25.6

FINAL LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN MILES: 133.37

INDIVIDUAL FINAL MILES:
    Polish_Princess: 0 miles - sorry, had a bad month, thought I could do this. Lots of personal stuff happened.
    MissKash: 59.15
    Misskimlilac: 33.2
    GoneWithTheWhinge: 26.52

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    TEAM: SISTERS WITH BLISTERS

Miles as of 7/31/2011:

IDNAM182 - 3 miles
    DANIELLECA - None reported
    GODBLESSOURHOME - None reported
    DAWNSTL - 10 miles

Previous Miles 148.7 + New Miles 13 = New Mileage Total of 161.7 Miles

Way to go!!
  • rhondaredhead
    rhondaredhead Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Final MARS July miles report! Da da da da...

myanko: 172.06 miles! She is truly the queen of the road!
    devins14: 138 miles! What an awesome last minute addition to the team!
    timjai: 119.78 miles! He's a mover!
    rhondalorraine: 99.09 miles! Oh so close to my goal of 100 miles for the month!

Total MARS Miles: 528.93!!! Thanks for July to the BEST TEAM EVER! :) And congrats to every team (and team member) who stuck in there for the hot month of July—it was a great challenge!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Anyone know what happened to Amelia?

HI!

I was on vacation for a week! I'm really sorry I haven't kept up with everyone and this thread.

I'm still playing catch up with my work at the moment and then school is right around the corner. Y'know...LIFE.

If anyone would like to take over the challenge for the next month (preferrably following the same format). If people sign up with THEIR OWN teams of 4...I think it'll be easy to keep moving forward. I just need a break, I've been fascilitating these challenges since JANUARY.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your efforts! AMAZING results!
  • blancs18
    blancs18 Posts: 102
    Options
    "In It To Thin It" final mileage! :D

blancs18—81.6 miles
    Sway—80 miles
    smashleymcgee—102.5 miles
    drcarrier—69.1 miles

Total Miles—333.2!!! :D

We have been tracking our own mileage on this spreadsheet found at this link:

http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show_raw/119693

Well it was a great journey for this month! I'm very proud of all our team mates. You ladies did an awesome job and we passed the 300 miles mark! :D Keep on runnin! :)
  • rhondaredhead
    rhondaredhead Posts: 135 Member
    Options

If anyone would like to take over the challenge for the next month (preferrably following the same format). If people sign up with THEIR OWN teams of 4...I think it'll be easy to keep moving forward. I just need a break, I've been fascilitating these challenges since JANUARY.

I can't take over since life is crazy/busy starting this month, but when more teams post their final results here, I'll post the final July standings since I've been keeping up with it. Thanks for running these, Amelia! They have been great!
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options

I can't take over since life is crazy/busy starting this month, but when more teams post their final results here, I'll post the final July standings since I've been keeping up with it. Thanks for running these, Amelia! They have been great!

Thanks so much! That's a BIG HELP!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    just wanted to pop in to say I'll be back this evening with the final totals for Across The Ages!

anything happening for august?
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    Any takers for leading the August Challenge yet??? I keep getting emails asking me.

It's not difficult but maybe a little time consuming. It's really just copy and pasting my OP, changing the dates and adding any details that have changed.

I mostly just check in every few days and make sure teams are full. I TRY to track the team mile totals weekly as they go on so it's not so hard at the end to list.

I think if people come prepared with teams of 4 it's not going to be hard at all! The formula has been developed over the past 8 months and I think it works well!
  • MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Final Miles for Kicking Asphalt Team 1

Samerah 12: 111
    Bunchesonothing: 170.97
    tnfoster77:9
    mlaning: 31.3

Total: 322.27

Wow!! Way to go team!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Sorry to report so late. I've had a virus.

Team Scrambled legs finished the month of July out with 309.5 miles.

Hope to see a August challenge.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    it would probably be less time consuming if teams only updated once a week, just my opinion though. That's how we've been doing it. We made a spreadsheet on google for the individual to update their own miles daily.

Everyone that has access can put in their miles and it totals it for the team etc.

Good luck and thanks to anyone that takes over. And for the one whose been doing it since January.
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ladies and Gents, i have volunteered to take on the moderation of the August challenge!!!

I'm posting the new thread in a couple minutes so Come on over!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Move It To Lose It

Miles as of 7/31:
    bubblesburst80 120.4 miles
    Jami22 66.47 miles
    heathenadam 105.2 miles
    teabea 51.5 miles

Total Move It To Lose It miles total- 343.57 Miles

well done to everyone, are we up for another month?
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    team 4 non blondes total: 344.68!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The Power Mile Girls

Final update as of July 31

dfeledichuk - 8.3 (105.4)
    Gingere14 - 4 (105)
    Horsepullerlovesme - 28.5 (116.5) no update
    Melanie71 - 0 (90) unfortunately I think we lost Melanie I have not heard from her in a week

Total 416.95 miles - Awesome job ladies!