New, first time

Options
My friends told me about the app, I'm loving it so far!
A bit about myself, I'm 250lbs, been overweight for as long as I can remember. I want to lose at minimum 100lbs, at most 125lbs.
I'm a single mom of two kids, a 2.5yr old girl and 1yr old boy.
I started getting serious about my weight honestly about 2 weeks ago. Meaning mostly planning, and gathering information. I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes (or pre-diagnosis of diabetes). And about 5 days later went to the zoo with my kids and couldn't take my daughter on the marry go round or the horse rides. I was too heavy.

So I am maxing out this Fall/Winter, I've created this months meal plan and following it decently so far. And I am getting a jogging stroller for walks/jogging.
I'm only going to keep track of extra calories I consume. Otherwise I am following my original meal plan. I was anorexic in high school. Lost 60lbs in 2 months. So I avoid calorie counting as much as possible.

I'm looking to connect with other moms single or not, who also have a lot of weight to lose.

-IsabelRivera

Replies

• TDurdenFC
    TDurdenFC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This app is super helpful in just keeping track of what is going on. I'm right there with ya with counting calories, I tend to over analyze and start getting so caught up in the details that I stress out and give up! I'm on the Keto diet right now since I have an autoimmune disease and also diagnosed as pre-diabetic. So far so good! Feel free to add me, I'm a mom to a little girl as well and know the mom lifestyle makes this all a little more challenging lol.