a late hello!

Options
Hello all,

This is kinda a late hello but hello! I joined this site about 1-2 months ago.

I am 22 and from Walsall which is in the West Midlands in the UK.

I started my diet in January and have lost about 4.5 stones so far. I have roughly 1 - 1.5 stone left before I reach my target weight. I've just come off holiday where I splashed out so this is the final big push! I am hoping to reach my target weight by the end of September.

Recently I have been playing squash twice a week, going on my bike about once a week and keeping to a 1300 calorie cap. I thought 1300 cap would be difficult to keep to but actually I have found it relatively easy thanks to sites such as BBC Good Food.

In the early months I was cooking healthy and walking around 5 miles a night for 3 months! While that was a massive commitment I loved the views and piece and quiet; and discovered lots of new music!

Along with losing weight I have also discovered lots of new hobbies including squash and cooking which are now two of my favourite activities.

As cheesy as this sounds it has been the best thing I have ever done and only regret not starting earlier! I am thrilled to not only lost weight but enjoyed losing it while discovering lots of new hobbies.

If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend feel free :).

Thanks,

Dave.

Replies