for the girls

Options
chrisdavey
chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
Why do some females wear mismatching bikini tops and bottoms?

It really irks me for some reason :laugh:

Replies

• GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Same reason I wear un matching socks.
    I don't take the time to pair them up right : D
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Just because we know it drives guys like you nuts!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Apparently it's become cool, cause the stores sell them in separate pieces now.
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    guess your gonna hate my profile pic haha...and i do it because wearing all black is boring...and i hated the top that went with the bottom...and i have a white bikini top and sorry but im not gonna wear white bikini bottoms lol so i have black...i think it looks cute but thats me...
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That would bother me too.. I cant stand ppl with mismatched anything.. example socks.. but thats only me..
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    Haha...much like alot of other strange things we do. There is not a "real" answer other than because we can. Why do you wear your ball caps sideways like you can't decide if you want it forward or backward? lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    So that we can grab your attention, hihihihi (just joking) :tongue: .. seriously, I don't have any idea
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Haha...much like alot of other strange things we do. There is not a "real" answer other than because we can. Why do you wear your ball caps sideways like you can't decide if you want it forward or backward? lol

*thumbs up* yeah... what she said.
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to wear mismatching bikini tops and bottoms (like I can wear them now, though *shivers*). BUT my socks never match. They are all ankle socks, but other than that they are different colors and have different happy tree friends on them! :tongue:
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    ok, so it's just one more thing to be confused about women. Sweet :tongue:
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    ok, so it's just one more thing to be confused about women. Sweet :tongue:

And you won the adorable prize for the day! :drinker:
  • brittg7
    Options
    wait do you expect women to match their underwear and bra then? lol
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

No. But I expect a lady to match her underwear and bra
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    There's a difference men can't tell. Mismatched is not the same as coordinating.

Mismatched is a bikini bottom and a dress shirt.

Coordinating are two colours that work together...(and I think it looks better!)

I mean, would you wear a Hawaiian shirt with the same pattern on your pants? And if that answer is yes, please God stop!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options

No. But I expect a lady to match her underwear and bra

hahahahahaha!!! I just peed a little and snorted. Obviously, I'm not a lady!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I am SO not a lady....:laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    Options

nah, no way. But it just seems as different when going to the beach out in public for some reason?
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was under the assumption it's because Barbie said it was cool. I had a Barbie book when I was a little girl all about Barbie wearing a mismatched bikini to make her friend feel better about her mismatched bikini.

Honestly...that would be my justification, but I only ever wear one piece swimsuits.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i do it cuz my butt is a med. and my boobs are a large and i can never find a set that matches in the right size so i go with the next best thing.
  • brittg7
    Options
    so wait it was stated earlier coordenating colors are good but mismatching is not...

so do you agree with that or that they should match...like a black top with a black bottom? or all the same flower or pattern?