Looking for friends

Options
Addicted to this site/app after only just over a week! Love it and feel so much better already, but looking for some friends that I can look to for support! Would be especially awesome if your diary is open for friends to see, helps me find meal ideas! :)

I am a mommy to a 4.5 month old adorable boy and looking to get in shape for him. Look forward to meeting you all!

Replies

• MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - just over a week. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here a little over a month I believe but just made my first posts yesterday. I had been lurking and reading all of the posts. Realized how nice and supportive everyone is here and decided to make myself known and post some pics from when I was at my heaviest.
    I've already made several friends who amaze me with their positive attitudes. It is nice to be able to talk with others with the same struggles. Don't really have any family or friends/coworkers that I feel comfortable with regarding this topic.
    Best of luck with your efforts and plan on meeting some great people here. Take care.
    Troy:smile:
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    Add me if you like, i'm fairly new & just feeling my way around here :-)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Welcome :)
  • mzego21
    mzego21 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I've had the app for quite a while but never used the actual online forums and such. I kinda lost motivation after a while and figure being friends with the same goals as me would be beneficial! Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Alexandria_
    Alexandria_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I've been here for a while, but only just got back into using it. It's so handy.
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! My name is Lisa, and his is my second go at it. MFP is hands down the easiest site to use. It doesn't hurt that it is free. I feel the more friends you make on here the better. You can't go wrong with extra support and accountability. Good luck! :-)
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Have sent u a request :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined over the weekend. I'm addicted also, but I think that's a good thing. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome. You are off to a great start.
  • amyjafari
    Options
    Hi
    Just joined, hoping to be successful and ready for Xmas. Need to meet like mined people to keep me motivated
  • amyjafari
    Options
    Hi Kittybells, Looking for friends to keep me motivated I need to loose 13kgs to get to my goal weight have recently lost 17kgs but its beginning to climb back on.
  • amyjafari
    Options
    Hi Smurfette, add me as a friend.
  • amyjafari
    Options
    Hi, New to the site but have tried to loose weight before. Have lost some weight but am still looking to loose another 13kgs. Looking for all the support i can get.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome! u could add me. today is the first day i used the food diary. its so easy, wow. u could do it. just take it one day at a time