Options
13»

Replies

• Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    b153k6o5i3vn.jpg

Backside supports are holding dumbbell bars, on top is curl bar.

Back to front usage - Squat rack, bench supports, safety catch, bent-over row/DL bar holder (no weights dropped on floor desired either), OHP/incline bench supports, incline safety catch, pullup bar.

Custom built for my size, so non-adjustable, so I better not grow or shrink.

I am needing to add some extra height to bottom support that is removable, for calf stretch mainly, but calf raises too.

Did you construct your own cage?
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Madux1818 wrote: »
    b153k6o5i3vn.jpg

Back to front usage - Squat rack, bench supports, safety catch, bent-over row/DL bar holder (no weights dropped on floor desired either), OHP/incline bench supports, incline safety catch, pullup bar.

I am needing to add some extra height to bottom support that is removable, for calf stretch mainly, but calf raises too.[/

I meant to ask HOW you did the impressive cage, looks awesome?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Madux1818 wrote: »
    b153k6o5i3vn.jpg

I am needing to add some extra height to bottom support that is removable, for calf stretch mainly, but calf raises too.

Did you construct your own cage?

Yes......

Now I'm waiting for the "what workmanship!" - which can go 2 ways as a comment. :p

You might recognize the hardware holding the wood together as that for decks. Their load limit is is way high enough, and generally they are true to keep parts at right-angles. I'm sure if I ran in to it at just the right angle with back full of loaded bar, I might cause an issue. But normal usage is solid.
    And only had a light plate slide off dumbbell bar once and ding the floor. "character mark"
  • RickInHouston
    RickInHouston Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pywl8kvuob2q.jpg
    gv12b8ktha7o.jpg