30lbs to go.... again... 5'11 212lbs

Hello! So I am here to lose about 30lbs (32 to be exact) and I am looking for some people to motivate me and vise versa! I would love input on what I eat and what I could be doing better. While I am counting calories, I think maybe I could be making better choice? I would love to be able to interact with some people!

Here are my stats
SW: 230
CW: 212
GW: 180

I log every day and work out at least 4 times a week (I never let myself take more than two rest days in between gym days). I do weights as well as cardio.

So yeah, fingers crossed!

Replies

• IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm 5'11 too and currently 175lbs. I started at 221 pounds. I have 25 more vanity pounds left I want to lose but that's just me. I walk 6 days a week for 6 miles a day and eat 1200 calories and that works for me but I keep protein important. Every one is different you will find what works specifically for you. I personally have to have Dark Chocolate every day. I think you chose a healthy weight.
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    I've got about 30 lbs to lose as well - looking to get under 200 lbs, for now. Haven't been there since Jr. High so I figured that was a good first goal. Started the year at 300 - so 100 lbs seemed like a fair chunk to get rid of. Once I get there I may reconsider to something else but we'll see. Oh - I'm also 5'11". :smile:
  • emilypaige1992
    emilypaige1992 Posts: 10 Member
    I have about 30 lb to lose also! I am 5'5" and 169 lb. I have been in graduate school over the past two years (stressed out of my mind) and gained a lot of weight. I now have a steady job and am thinking about having children soon, so I want to get to a healthy weight before then. :smile:
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    I have 30 lbs to lose too! I am 5'4", and I'm trying to lose some weight. I've stopped and started a couple times now, but I'm gonna make it stick this time. Feel free to add me.
  • lottaheat
    lottaheat Posts: 9 Member
    5'10", 215lbs, SW 230. Haven't bee under 200 in 5 years. I need help to exercise (cardio) and get to 165lbs. My first goal is 195. I'd like to be 175ish in March. Sugar/chocolate is my Achilles. Help! :#
  • IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    lottaheat wrote: »
    5'10", 215lbs, SW 230. Haven't bee under 200 in 5 years. I need help to exercise (cardio) and get to 165lbs. My first goal is 195. I'd like to be 175ish in March. Sugar/chocolate is my Achilles. Help! :#

I eat 5 pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate every single day. It's what held me together and kept me going when I was losing weight. It's about eating healthy most of the time but still including the foods you love so you don't feel deprived. If you can't make a real life out of it then you won't live it permanently.
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I just started back up on Aug 29 and also need a support crew! My stats:

Height: 5'10"
    SW: 208 (6/2015)
    SAW: 200.3 (start again weight)
    CW: 199.7
    GW: between 178-172

My food and exercise diaries are open to friends. I find it helpful to see what works for others.

I walk my dogs daily, 1-3 miles; ride my horse 1-2x a week; and practice yoga 2x a week.