0 motivation really need help!

Options
Hi,

I really need help, I have put on at least 1.5 stone since my profile picture was taken. Im unhealthy, unhappy about my body and I literally 'incrediable hulked' out of my shirt sleeve yesterday

Replies

• Half my post has gone missing! I feel like im destined to stay fat lol
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Well, you've started MFP which is a good step. Look for incremental goals, like losing 5 pounds, then feel great that you've achieved it. Starting the habits and discipline it takes to lose weight is motivating in and of itself.
  • jenjen3713
    jenjen3713 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that you feel so unhappy about your weight, but look at the bright side you started MFP to help get you on the right path. Also, a community to help, support and motivate you. Don't dwell on the past and sink yourself into negative thoughts. Surround yourself with positive thoughts and know you have a lot of support on here.

On days where I am having a bad day or don't want to workout or eat right; I always tell myself...

Don't wish for a strong healthy body... work for it.

Working out and eating right is not easy but if it was.... Everyone would be perfect. And no one is PERFECT, but you can work to get the body you want.

I wish you the best on your workout journey.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Half my post has gone missing! I feel like im destined to stay fat lol

You are not destined to stay fat. It's a choice. Either you choose to stay fat or you choose to do something about it. Every day it's a choice.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Pre-log your food so that you are planning your day, it isn't happening by hit or miss. If you go over a little, don't kick yourself, just start new the next day. This is a lifelong journey. There's a reason many of us have been on here for years. If it were easy we wouldn't need the support to maintain a healthy weight.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I can only say what you will hear echoed many times. Motivation is great, but it doesn't last. You need discipline. That's what will keep you exercising and eating right. Force of habit.